Galleon
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

English scenario book

5 participants

Page 1 sur 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant

English scenario book Empty English scenario book

Message  nicoleblond Ven 29 Juil 2016 - 0:22

This is topic for english scenario book.

Cover
scenario book

Page 3
Part of Alkemy

Choice of game mode
Game mode - Recommended maximum value - Number of heroes - Table / recommended dimension / Sceneries and Alchemical Components by players
Blitz - 180 points - 1 - 24 inches - 3 sceneries and 3 components
Multiplayer - - 1 - 24 inches -
• 125 points recommended for a short playing time
• 155 points for an average playing time
• 180 points for a long time playing

For 3 players: 2 sceneries and 2 components
For 4 players:
• 2 sceneries and 1 alchemical component for 2 players
• 1 scenery and 2 alchemical components for other 2 players

For sceneries, we advise you that they are no larger than a profile card. The players always put alchemical components depending on the affinity of their faction. (Example: Escapees = Water, Naashti = Fire)

Some details for Multiplayer mode rules:
- We play in the direction of clockwise (direction of play)
- Initiative roll: the players make a mind's roll opposition and the winner decides which player starts the round. In case of a tie, concerned players make a new mind's roll opposition. Then, players take turns in direction of the game.
- Passing one's turn: If a player passes and no card was activated before it's his turn to play again (all other players have also pass), then round ends.
- Equal: If a player with enough VP (Victory Point) to win loses the last miniature of his warband, or if it directly causes the loss of the last miniature of the warband from another player, then the game is a equality for all players. Two players who kill while another earns does not change the result.

Purpose of scenario
The explanation of what the players must achieve to win the scenario.

Deployment area
Players choose their area of deployment from those indicated in the diagram of the scenario. By default, the deployment areas are:
2 players: 9 inches from the center line
3 players: 3 zones of 6 x 3 inches
4 players: 4 zones of 6 x 3 inches

The placement of objectives may be at that time
Sceneries and Alchemical Components
Players place the sceneries, and alchemical components according to the following rules:
- Randomly determine which player starts to put a scenery, then players place sceneries each turn in direction of the game.
- A scenery should be placed more than 1.5 inch of a table edge, and over 3 inches of a objective or other scenery.
- The player who placed the last scenery poses the first alchemical component (In Multiplayer mode, place the components to turn in the opposite direction of the game).
- Alchemical components must be placed in contact with a scenery at least 4 inches of another components.
- Every player who places at least 2 components must be placed at least 1 in the opposing half table and at least one component in his own half table.
- Players MUST be able to place all their components (if this is not the case change the placement of sceneries)

Deployment
Each player deploys in its deployment area, starting with the one with the most profile cards. If players have the same number of profile cards, the loser of a mind's roll in opposition deploys one of his miniatures first. Players then deploy their turns miniatures in the direction of the game.

Victory Conditions
There are shown in this paragraph:
1) The requirements to earn PV.
2) The number of VP necessary to win. (In the Multiplayer mode, if the number of PV is not reached at the end of the 5th round, then the winner is the one who has the most)
3) The number of VP Maximum win.

Special rules
You will find in this section all the specific rules to the scenario.

Then, for each scenario:
Deployment area
Diagram of scenario if necessary, otherwise return to default deployment.

The placement of objectives may be at that time or...
Description of objective (diameter, height) and layout. Diagram of scenario if required.

... At that time, or ...
Deployment
Specify changes if necessary.

... At that time, depending on the scenario.
Victory Conditions
Special rules
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

English scenario book Empty Re: English scenario book

Message  mallachain Ven 29 Juil 2016 - 17:10

My suggested edits are in red

nicoleblond a écrit:

Cover
scenario book

Page 3
Part of Alkemy

Choice of game mode
Game mode - Recommended maximum value - Number of heroes - Table / recommended dimension / Scenery Elements and Alchemical Components per player
Blitz - 180 points - 1 - 24 inches - 3 elements and 3 components

For 3 players: 2 elements and 2 components
For 4 players:
• 2 elements and 1 component for first 2 players
• 1 element and 2 components for other 2 players

For scenery elements, we advise that they are no larger than a profile card. Players always place alchemical components according to their faction's affinity. (Example: Escapees = Water, Naashti = Fire)

- Play moves clockwise around the table (direction of play)
- Initiative roll: the players make an opposed mind roll and the winner decides which player starts the round. In case of a tie, the concerned players make a new opposed mind roll. Then, players take turns in the direction of play.
- Passing one's turn: If a player passes and no card was activated before it is his turn to play again (all other players have also passed), then the round ends.
- Draw: If a player with enough VP (Victory Points) to win loses the last miniature of his warband, or if he directly causes the loss of the last miniature of the warband from another player, then the game is a draw for all players.
I'm not sure what this sentence is trying to say:
nicoleblond a écrit:Two players who kill while another earns does not change the result.
Can you clarify it for me?

nicoleblond a écrit:Purpose of scenario

Deployment area
Players choose their area of deployment from those indicated in the diagram of the scenario. By default, the deployment areas are:

The placement of objectives is done at this time

Scenery Elements and Alchemical Components
Players place the scenery elements, and alchemical components according to the following rules:
- Randomly determine which player places the first scenery element. Players then place scenery elements in turn in the direction of play.
- A scenery element should be placed more than 1.5 inch from a table edge, and more than 3 inches from an objective or other scenery element.
- The player who placed the last scenery element places the first alchemical component (In Multiplayer mode, place the components in the opposite direction of play).
- Alchemical components must be placed in contact with a scenery element and at least 4 inches from another component.
- Each player who places at least 2 components, must place at least 1 component in the opposite half of the table and one component in his own half of the table.
- Players MUST be able to place all their components (if this is not possible, change the placement of scenery elements).

Deployment
Each player deploys in his deployment area, starting with the player with the most profile cards. If all players have the same number of profile cards, the loser of an opposed mind roll deploys one of his miniatures first. Players then take turns deploying their miniatures in the direction of play.

Victory Conditions
These are shown in this paragraph:
1) The requirements to earn VP.
2) The number of VP necessary to win. (In Multiplayer mode, if the number of VP is not reached at the end of the 5th round, then the winner is the one who has the most).
3) The highest number of VP wins.

Special rules
In this section you will find the rules specific to each scenario.

I'm not sure what this next section is about:

nicoleblond a écrit:
Then, for each scenario:
Deployment area

Description of objective (diameter, height) and layout. Diagram of scenario if required.

... At that time, or ...
Deployment

Victory Conditions
Special rules

mallachain
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  nicoleblond Ven 29 Juil 2016 - 23:24

[quote="mallachain"]I'm not sure what this sentence is trying to say:
[quote="mallachain"]
nicoleblond a écrit:Two players who kill while another earns does not change the result.
[quote="mallachain"]Can you clarify it for me?
[quote="mallachain"]
Example: 4 players play a multiplayer game and we are at 3nd round. Player 1 will win the game, he will mark 3 victory points. Player 2 and player 3 kill each other.
Logically, when a player loses all miniatures, it's an equal for all players but in this case, Player 1 will win the game, the result does not change because two players kill each other.

mallachain a écrit:I'm not sure what this next section is about:
nicoleblond a écrit:Then, for each scenario:
Deployment area

... At that time, or ...
Deployment

Victory Conditions
Special rules
I'm asking to Kurlem. It was clear for me since further months but it's not clear now Very Happy

Thanks for your feedback. I'll be in holidays for 2 weeks, so I will not work on translations during this time.
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  mallachain Sam 30 Juil 2016 - 18:54

nicoleblond a écrit:
mallachain a écrit:I'm not sure what this sentence is trying to say:
mallachain a écrit:
mallachain a écrit:Can you clarify it for me?
mallachain a écrit:
Example: 4 players play a multiplayer game and we are at 3nd round. Player 1 will win the game, he will mark 3 victory points. Player 2 and player 3 kill each other.
Logically, when a player loses all miniatures, it's an equal for all players but in this case, Player 1 will win the game, the result does not change because two players kill each other.
In that case, I'd put in the example to make it more clear:

If two non-leading players eliminate each other, the leading player (the one with the most VP) still wins. Example: There are 4 players in a multiplayer game. Player 1 is in the lead with 3 VP. Player 2 and 3 eliminate each other. Normally, when a player loses all miniatures, it's a draw for all players. In this case, Player 1 will win the game. The result does not change because two other players eliminated each other.

mallachain
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  nicoleblond Lun 12 Sep 2016 - 23:47

Page 2
Prologue: the past Assia
(by David Plisnier)

He was there. The tent was put on top of a dune. Simple and beautiful at the same time, she looked like a piece of cloth nestled in his hand. She walked slowly, enjoying as always the memories that surfaced when she visited her father.

Father. What else to call it? His father, he was not. Yet there was more. She never found her better name and he accepted it graciously. As she neared the entrance, his mind took him once again traveling in his own past.

Memories... The Merchant shouts, hurried a child running through the streets of Shadukiam, joy to hold in hand the stolen some fruit on the stall. Always the same scene, accompanied by the souk of spices smell and heat of the stone under his feet. At the corner of an alley, she hides behind some crates to devour the product of his theft.

He was there, of course.

In the frame of a door. Discreet, silent. She becomes aware of his presence until he speaks to him:
"Why steal you, girl? "
"Because I was taken everything and given nothing in return. So I use. "

His response was immediate, instinctive. It does not frighten him, she knew how to defend.
"Your heart seems hard for a child your age. What could we do to soften? "
New call, a few years earlier.
" Everything will be alright. We are used to this kind of situation. "

The old Malikh almost seemed sincere that day. When his mother turned around and left the gates of the orphanage, she thought he saw a tear from his eye. But no, she had only a few days of life at that time; it was impossible that she had remembered. She was not in her story, she was reliving a fantasy; this nightmare she had constructed to explain its existence. Ultimately, exist perhaps was not so bad. Many fifths had not had the opportunity to live more than a few hours.

Brutal return to the present. She took control of her psyche. What good rekindle those memories there? To silence, she forced herself to pass the entrance to the tent. The interior was comfortable and richly decorated, but without ostentation.

He was there, of course.

Gently pulling his hookah, he watched with an amused look, as always. They had played so many times this scene she had lost count.
"Either welcome my daughter. What sweet news do you bring me today? "

The game is already committed. Unable to talk to him without the feeling of playing a part shatranj. He had moved the first piece of classic but subtle way. In her answer.
"The road was long. I had to walk. Too much for my taste. Forests Aurloks lack of passable roads. Should I have to bring you honey? "

A spicy aggressive and ironic defense of a potential opening. How would he react?
"Assia my child, it is not suitable to make fun of Kabircheikh. Would you have abused the wild tobacco that you will not fail to bring to your trip? "

What a dirty trick! While he is intoxicated vapors of his hookah, he attacks on its small personal pleasures! And this on the sweetest tone ever.

"The tribe of the Sun-carry-sugar does not grow tobacco, as you well know. The merchants of the Triad that hanging around in trade were nevertheless. I took the opportunity to buy what you improve your hookah. Does that fact father fun? "

Defense, opening feint attack. The joust was set as clockwork. It nevertheless felt that he was already conducting precisely where he wanted.

"A great pleasure, thank you. These merchants were they numerous? "
The party drew to a close, she knew. As much finish quickly.

" Too many. Too well armed. Too sure of themselves. The Aurloks are worried. Commercial counters grow as Jin bounds past. "

An affirmation, more questions, end of the game. Kabircheikh Hakim Ibn Khalid got up slowly and his mocking gaze became softer. He put on the front of Assia a kiss that was nothing erotic. The protective kiss of a father to his child. On the shoulder of the young Khaliman, a small ball of hair fluttered, bobbing his head to the Sheikh, as to receive his dose of affection, too.

This triggered in them a laugh that they could share in this tent. She, the little thief street, the cursed child of a litter of five and he, the great Kabircheikh, respected by all for his wisdom and knowledge. For a brief moment, they were a family, sharing a laugh naive and free.

Then the game resumed his duties.
"We need now that we were talking about this nickname that you like so much. Ibn Assia Assia is inappropriate, you know. Twice I offered you my name. Why persist with this challenge you? "

"Because that's the way you love me, father. "
Pat. This part, she did not want to play it.
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  mallachain Mar 13 Sep 2016 - 3:23

Here is my edited version.

There is one spot that I'm not sure of: "Commercial counters grow as Jin bounds past." Can you give me an idea of what it should mean?

Page 2
Prologue: The Past Assia
(by David Plisnier)

He was there. The tent was on top of a dune. Simple and beautiful at the same time, it looked like a piece of cloth nestled in her hand. She walked slowly, enjoying as always the memories that surfaced when she visited her father.

Father. What else should she call him? Her father, he was not. Yet there was something. She never found a better name and he accepted it graciously. As she neared the entrance, her mind took her once again traveling in her own past.

Memories... The Merchant shouts at a child running through the streets of Shadukiam. The joy of holding in her hand the fruit stolen from the stall. Always the same scene, accompanied by the smell of spices and the heat of the stone under her feet. At the corner of an alley she hides behind some crates to devour the product of her theft.

He was there, of course.

In the frame of a door. Discreet, silent. She becomes aware of his presence when he speaks to her:
" Why do you steal, girl? "
" Because everything was taken from me and nothing was given in return. So I steal. "

Her response is immediate, instinctive. He does not frighten her. She knows how to defend herself.
" Your heart seems hard for a child your age. What could we do to soften it? "

Another memory, a few years earlier.

The old Malikh almost seemed sincere that day. When her mother turned and left her at the gates of the orphanage, she thought she saw a tear fall from his eye. But no, she was only a few days old at that time; it was impossible that it was a memory. She was not in her memory, she was reliving a fantasy; this nightmare she had constructed to explain her existence. Ultimately, existence perhaps was not so bad. Many others had not had the opportunity to live more than a few hours.

Brutal return to the present. She takes control of her psyche. What good is it to rekindle those memories here? She forces herself to silently enter the tent. The interior is comfortable and richly decorated but without ostentation.

He is there, of course.

Gently pulling his hookah, he watches with an amused look, as always. They had played out this scene so many times she had lost count.
"Welcome my daughter. What sweet news do you bring me today?"

The game is begun. She is unable to speak to him without the feeling of playing shatranj. He makes the first move in a classic but subtle way. Her answer:
" The road was long. I had to walk. Too much for my taste. The Aurloks Forests lack passable roads. Should I have to bring you honey? "

A spicy, aggressive and ironic defense of a potential opening. How would he react?
"Assia my child, it is not good to make fun of Kabircheikh. Have you abused the wild tobacco that you never fail to acquire on your trips? "

What a dirty trick! While he is intoxicated on the vapors of his hookah, he attacks her small personal pleasures! And this in the sweetest tone ever.

"The tribe of the Sun-carry-sugar does not grow tobacco, as you well know. Nevertheless, the merchants of the Triad were around. I took the opportunity to purchase what you use in your hookah. Does that not please you? "

Defense, opening feint, attack. The game runs like clockwork. She nevertheless feels that he is already forcing her precisely where he wants her.

The contest draws to a close, she knows. Might as well finish it quickly.

" Too many. Too well armed. Too sure of themselves. The Aurloks are worried. Commercial counters grow as Jin bounds past. "

An affirmation, more questions, end of the game. Kabircheikh Hakim Ibn Khalid gets up slowly and his mocking gaze becomes softer. He places a fatherly kiss on her. The protective kiss of a father to his child. On the shoulder of the young Khaliman, a small ball of hair fluttered, bobbing its head to the Sheikh, as if to receive its dose of affection, too.

This causes them both to share a laugh in his tent. She, the little street thief, the cursed child of a litter of five and he, the great Kabircheikh, respected by all for his wisdom and knowledge. For a brief moment, they are a family, sharing a laugh, naive and free.

Then he resumes his duties.
"We need to talk about this nickname that you like so much. Assia Ibn Assia is inappropriate, you know. Twice I offered you my name. Why do you persist with this challenge? "

Game. This part, she did not want to play.

mallachain
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  Vegabond Mar 13 Sep 2016 - 20:45

My suggestions to Mallachain's edits are in BLUE

mallachain a écrit:

Cover
scenario book

Page 3
Part of Alkemy

Choice of game mode
Game mode - Recommended maximum value - Number of heroes - Table / recommended dimension / Scenery Elements and Alchemical Components per player
Blitz - 180 points - 1 - 24 inches - 3 elements and 3 components

For 4 players:
• 2 elements and 1 component for first 2 players
• 1 element and 2 components for other 2 players

For scenery elements, we recommend that they are no larger than a profile card. Players always place alchemical components according to their faction's affinity. (Example: Escapees = Water, Naashti = Fire)

- Initiative roll: the players make an opposed mind roll and the winner decides which player starts the round. In case of a tie, the concerned players make a new opposed mind roll. Then, players take turns in the direction of play.
- Passing one's turn: If a player passes and no card was activated before it is his turn to play again (all other players have also passed), then the round ends.
- Draw: If a player with enough VP (Victory Points) to win loses the last miniature of his warband, or if he directly causes the loss of the last miniature of the warband from another player, then the game is a draw for all players. Two non-leading players who kill each other's warbands while a third player earns enough VP to win does not change the result.

Purpose of scenario

Deployment area

*The placement of objectives may be done at this time.

Players place the scenery elements, and alchemical components according to the following rules:
- Randomly determine which player places the first scenery element. Players then place scenery elements in turn in the direction of play.
- A scenery element should be placed more than 1.5 inch from a table edge, and more than 3 inches from an objective or other scenery element.
- The player who placed the last scenery element places the first alchemical component (In Multiplayer mode, place the components in the opposite direction of play).
- Alchemical components must be placed in contact with a scenery element and at least 4 inches from another component.
- Each player who places at least 2 components, must place at least 1 component in the opposite half of the table and one component in his own half of the table.
- Players MUST be able to place all their components (if this is not possible, change the placement of scenery elements).

Deployment
Each player deploys in his deployment area, starting with the player with the most profile cards. If all players have the same number of profile cards, the loser of an opposed mind roll deploys one of his miniatures first. Players then take turns deploying their miniatures in the direction of play.

Victory Conditions
2) The number of VP necessary to win. (In Multiplayer mode, if the number of VP is not reached at the end of the 5th round, then the winner is the one who has the most).

Special rules

* Check each scenario for the appropriate time to place objectives.
Description of objectives (diameter, height) and layout.

Vegabond
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  Vegabond Mar 13 Sep 2016 - 21:19

My suggestions in BLUE.

mallachain a écrit:Here is my edited version.

There is one spot that I'm not sure of: "Commercial counters grow as Jin bounds past." Can you give me an idea of what it should mean?
Same here, this what i could make out, " Trading posts popping up like the terminals Jin once". Still unclear, especially the Jin part.

Page 2
Prologue: The Past Assia
(by David Plisnier)

He was there. The tent was on top of a dune. Simple and beautiful at the same time, it looked like a piece of cloth nestled in her hand. She walked slowly, enjoying as always the memories that surfaced when she visited her father.

Father. What else should she call him? Her father, he was not. Yet there was something. She never found a better name and he accepted it graciously. As she neared the entrance, her mind took her once again traveling in her own past.

Memories... A Merchant shouts at a child running through the streets of Shadukiam. The joy of holding in her hand the fruit stolen from the stall. Always the same scene, accompanied by the smell of spices and the heat of the stone under her feet. At the corner of an alley she hides behind some crates to devour the product of her theft.

He was there, of course.

In the frame of a door, discreet, silent. She becomes aware of his presence when he says:
" Why do you steal, girl? "
" Because everything was taken from me and nothing was given in return. So I steal. "

Her response is immediate, instinctive. He does not frighten her. She knows how to defend herself.
" Your heart seems hard for a child your age. What could we do to soften it? "

Another memory, a few years earlier.

The old Malikh almost seemed sincere that day. When her mother turned and left her at the gates of the orphanage, she thought she saw a tear fall from his eye. But no, she was only a few days old at that time; it was impossible that it was a memory. She was not in her memory, she was reliving a fantasy; this nightmare she had constructed to explain her existence. Ultimately, existence perhaps was not so bad. Many others had not had the opportunity to live more than a few hours.

Brutal return to the present. She takes control of her psyche. What good is it to rekindle those memories here? She forces herself to silently enter the tent. The interior is comfortable and richly decorated but without ostentation.

He is there, of course.

Gently pulling his hookah, he watches with an amused look, as always. They had played out this scene so many times she had lost count.
"Welcome my daughter. What sweet news do you bring me today?"

The game is begun. She is unable to speak to him without the feeling of playing shatranj. He makes the first move in a classic but subtle way. Her answer:
" The road was long. I had to walk. Too much for my taste. The Aurloks Forests lack passable roads. Should I have to bring you honey? "

A spicy, aggressive and ironic defense of a potential opening. How would he react?
"Assia my child, it is not good to make fun of Kabircheikh. Have you abused the wild tobacco that you never fail to acquire on your trips? "

What a dirty trick! While he is intoxicated on the vapors of his hookah, he attacks her small personal pleasures! And this in the sweetest tone ever.

"The tribe of the Sun-carry-sugar does not grow tobacco, as you well know. Nevertheless, the merchants of the Triad were around. I took the opportunity to purchase what you use in your hookah. Does that not please you? "

Defense, opening feint, attack. The game runs like clockwork. She nevertheless feels that he is already forcing her precisely where he wants her.

The contest draws to a close, she knows. Might as well finish it quickly.

" Too many. Too well armed. Too sure of themselves. The Aurloks are worried. Commercial counters grow as Jin bounds past."

An affirmation, more questions, end of the game. Kabircheikh Hakim Ibn Khalid gets up slowly and his mocking gaze becomes softer. He places a fatherly kiss on her. The protective kiss of a father to his child. On the shoulder of the young Khaliman, a small ball of hair fluttered, bobbing its head to the Sheikh, as if to receive its dose of affection, too.

This causes them both to share a laugh in his tent. She, the little street thief, the cursed child of a litter of five and he, the great Kabircheikh, respected by all for his wisdom and knowledge. For a brief moment, they are a family, sharing a laugh, naive and free.

Then he resumes his duties.
"We need to talk about this nickname that you like so much. Assia Ibn Assia is inappropriate, you know. Twice I offered you my name. Why do you persist with this challenge? "

Game. This part, she did not want to play.

Vegabond
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  nicoleblond Mar 13 Sep 2016 - 23:06

mallachain a écrit:There is one spot that I'm not sure of: "Commercial counters grow as Jin bounds past." Can you give me an idea of what it should mean?
vegabond a écrit:Same here, this what i could make out, " Trading posts popping up like the terminals Jin once". Still unclear, especially the Jin part.

Assia say to Hakim there are many Commercial counters, as much jin post in the past.
In french, it's an expres​sion(grow) like we would say mushroom grow, but it's probably difficult to translate into English.

Maybe we say?
There are many Commercial counters, as much jin post in the past.

For page 3, there is a new translation, sorry Embarassed
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  nicoleblond Mar 13 Sep 2016 - 23:24

Page 3 (I took your corrections, there are some modifications)

Part of Alkemy

Choice of game mode
game mode / Recommended maximum value / Number heroes / Board
/ / / Recommended dimension / Scenery Elements and alchemical components per player
Blitz / 180 points / 1 / 24 inches / 3 elements and 3 components
Multiplayer / / 1 / 24 inches /

For 4 players:
• 2 elements for 2 players and 1 element for 2 other players
• 2 components

For scenery elements, we recommend that they are no larger than a profile card. Players always place alchemical components according to their faction's affinity. (Example: Khaliman = Water, Naashti = Fire)

Purpose of scenario

Deployment area

- A scenery element should be placed more than 3 inches from an objective or other scenery element, and not on opposing areas of deployment,
- Each player must place 1 component in the opposite half of the table and at least one component in his own half of the table.

Deployment

Victory Conditions

Special rules

* Placement of objectives
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  nicoleblond Mer 14 Sep 2016 - 0:11

Page 4
Campaign and company (can we say cartel?)

To play the campaign alongside your emissary or play your own cartel, you might want to create a list of mercenaries led by your own hero. Here is the procedure that we offer. All the combinations are not entirely well-regulated, but you're mainly here for fun.

Create your hero
Your hero has a potential of creating 40 points, choose your favorite faction a profile with 2 AP (22 points maximum) and give it a name. He will now have 3 PA. The difference between the creation points and cost of the selected profile defines the evolution points available. More basic profile will be less powerful and you can change it.

Example: you choose your hero, Casel, was once a rookie Avalonian, and driving force and combat, he came out of the lot and created his cartel. So you start with the profile of the Avalonian rookie with 3 AP and 30 points evolution to distribute.

Distribution of evolution points
Increase characteristics
Fighting, Shooting and Reflex: the cost corresponds to the current level of the skill you wish to increase with up to 5 level.
Defence: the cost is one third (rounded up) of the current level of defense with a maximum level to 11.
Mind: the cost is half (rounded down) of the current level of spirit level with up to 9.

Example: the number of skirmishes fought by Casel allowed him to hone his fighting skills. You spend 3 points to increase his Combat value to 4 and again 4 points to increase his Combat to 5. Its cartel leader status enabled it to improve its equipment. You decide to increase its defense to 10 for 3 points. These are his leadership skills that allow him to lead his troops in combat, you decide to spend 3 points to increase his Mind to 7. So you've spent 13 points in improvement of its characteristics, it will remain 17.

Increased damage
1 point of evolution you can increase the damage of a combination of 1 (maximum 2 increases / combination and damage shall remain croissants to the right if possible).

Example: you decide to increase the damage of Casel for 1 everywhere and still 1 in sword/sword, and 1 sword/axe for a total of 8 points. You remain 9.

Acquisition of new points of life
2 points for evolution, you can increase the life points of a color for 1 (maximum 2 increases / color and same number of life points in each color if possible).

Example: You decide to add at Casel a yellow point of life and a red point of life for 4 points of evolution. You left 5.

Acquiring a new skill
Here are the skills your hero can gain the point cost of change that this represents:
Long Reach (5 points)
Leap (4 points)
Leader (5 points)
Tough 1 (6 points)
Sequential attack (8 points table and maximum damage to 233445)
Frightening 13 (4 points)
Expert X (6 points and 1 maximum increase damage by combination)
Feint (4 points)
Stealthy (5 points)
Armor Piercing (Ranged or Combat) (4 points)
Untouchable (4 points)
Fearless (4 points)
Marksman X (X * 3 points).

Example: during the various battles fought by Casel, he relies on his long spear order to say violent blows away from his opponents. For that you spend 5 points you have left to give him Long Reach skill. Your hero is ready to recruit his companions and go in search of fortune, power, glory, as you wish.

Page 5
3 AP
Mind 7
Reflex 2
Defense 10
Combat 5
HPL : 3/3/3
Size (2)
Long Reach
Damages 3/4/4/4/5/5

Changing your hero
After delivering 10 skirmishes, you have the option to upgrade your hero, you increase its recruitment cost by 5 points and you have 10 points of additional changes to be distributed.

Example: You decide to change Casel, so it goes to 45 recruitment points and you decide to increase its Reflex 3 to 2 points, to add him a white life for 2 points and Tough skill 1 to 6 remaining points.

Its new profile:
3 AP / Mind 7 / Reflex 3 / Defense 10 / Combat 5 / HPL : 4/3/3/ Size (2),
Long Reach, Tough 1
Damages 3/4/4/4/5/5

After his first change and have delivered 10 new battles you have the possibility to upgrade your hero again, you increase its new recruitment cost by 5 points and you win 1 AP and 1 point to put in one of the characteristics of your character.

Example: You decide to change Casel, so it goes to 50 recruitment points, going 4 AP and you decide to increase its Combat 6.

Its new profile: 4 AP / Mind 7 /
Reflex 3 / Defense 10 / Combat 6 /
HPL: 4/3/3/ Size (2), Long Reach, Tough 1 Damages 3/4/4/4/5/5

Create an alchemist hero
Creation is the same as a non-alchemist hero, except that you can choose an alchemist with 3 PA for creation.
You can learn from other formulas alchemists (hero or not) your faction to 5 points of evolution by formula, but you can only select two formulas for each skirmish.
When you decide to change your alchemist hero for the second time, you can choose to pass it alchemist's inner circle instead of increasing a feature 1.

Recruitment of cartel members
The cartel of your members are grouped in a headquarters Mornea in a city of your choice.

You can recruit your cartel in the profiles of the faction of your hero or profiles troops 2 AP of 20 points or less of the other factions. However, profiles selected from those of another faction should not be more than those of the faction of the hero or exceed their value in points.

Link to download the graphic elements of a profile card:

The hidden things of Assia
Note: for title in french, the title has several meanings. We can think of underwear (the underwear of Assia). I think we can translate in "the hidden things of Assia" but if you have another proposal...

The order of the scenarios follows the story of Assia, but you can play them in the order you want. Assia can not be charged, can not be fired upon, nor be affected or target of alchemical formulas or skills.

/ Victory / Tie / defeat
Episode 1: Under the Sand / 3 points / 1 point / 0
Episode 2: Under the Mountain / 2 points / 0 / 0
/ Make a sketch: the player who makes the most sketches wins 1 point
/ Take a sample: 1 point each sample
Episode 3: Under the ferns / 3 points / 1 point / 0
Episode 4: Under silent - End of round 3 / 6 points / 2 points / 0
End of round 4 / 4 points / 1 point / 0
End of round 5+ / 3 points / 1 point / 0
Episode 5: Under surveillance / Depending on your VP:
17 to 24 = 4 points / 12 to 17 = 3 points / of 9 to 12 = 2 points /
3 to 9 = 1 point / 3 or less = 0
Episode 6: Manageable / 3 points / 1 point / 0
Episode 7: In the mist / 3 points / 1 point / 0
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  mallachain Jeu 15 Sep 2016 - 7:27

nicoleblond a écrit:
mallachain a écrit:There is one spot that I'm not sure of: "Commercial counters grow as Jin bounds past." Can you give me an idea of what it should mean?
vegabond a écrit:Same here, this what i could make out, " Trading posts popping up like the terminals Jin once". Still unclear, especially the Jin part.

Assia say to Hakim there are many Commercial counters, as much jin post in the past.
In french, it's an expres​sion(grow) like we would say mushroom grow, but it's probably difficult to translate into English.

Maybe we say?
There are many Commercial counters, as much jin post in the past.

Then I would do this: "Commercial counters grow as much as Jin posts grew in the past."

mallachain
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  mallachain Jeu 15 Sep 2016 - 7:38

Edits are in red
nicoleblond a écrit:Page 3

Parts of Alkemy

Choice of game mode
game mode / Recommended maximum value / Number heroes / Board
/ / / Recommended dimension / Scenery Elements and alchemical components per player
Blitz / 180 points / 1 / 24 inches / 3 elements and 3 components
Multiplayer / / 1 / 24 inches /
• 125 points recommended for a short game
• 155 points for an medium game
• 180 points for a long game

For 4 players:
• 2 elements for 2 players and 1 element for other 2 players
• 2 components

For scenery elements, we recommend that they are no larger than a profile card. Players always place alchemical components according to their faction's affinity. (Example: Khaliman = Water, Naashti = Fire)

Purpose of scenario

Deployment area

*The placement of objectives is done at this time.

- A scenery element should be placed more than 3 inches from an objective or other scenery element, and not on opposing areas of deployment.
- Each player must place 1 component in the opposite half of the table and at least one component in his own half of the table.

Deployment

Victory Conditions
2) The number of VP necessary to win. (In Multiplayer mode, if the number of VP is not reached at the end of the 5th round, then the winner is the one who has the most VP).

Special rules
In this section you will find the specific rules for each scenario.

* Placement of objectives

mallachain
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  mallachain Jeu 15 Sep 2016 - 8:51

Edits are in red
nicoleblond a écrit:Page 4
Campaign and company (can we say cartel?)

Cartel has a very negative connotation in the US. It is usually applied to criminal organizations (specifically drug runners). I think it should be something less negative, like "company"

nicoleblond a écrit:Here is the procedure to create your own company led by a custom hero. The combinations below are not entirely balanced, but are for fun.

Create your hero
Your hero can cost a maximum of 40 points. Choose a faction profile with 2 AP (maximum of 22 points) and give it a name. Your hero automatically now has 3 AP. Subtract the cost of the selected profile from the maximum cost (40 points). This gives you the total number of evolution points that are available. The more basic a profile you start with, the more points you have to customize your hero.

Example: You hero, Casel, was once an Avalonian recruit. Casel was a fierce fighter and rose from the ranks to form his own company. You start with the Avalonian recruit profile with 3 AP and 30 evolution points to distribute.

Increase characteristics
Fighting, Shooting and Reflex: The cost to increase the skill is equal to the current level of the skill (to a maximum of level 5).
Defence: The cost to increase the skill is one third (rounded up) of the current level of the skill (to a maximum of level 11).
Mind: The cost to increase the skill is equal to half (rounded down) of the current level of the skill (to a maximum of 9).

Example: the number of skirmishes fought by Casel allowed him to hone his fighting skills. You spend 3 points to increase his Combat value to 4, and 4 more points to increase his Combat to 5. His status as a company leader enabled him to improve his equipment. You decide to increase his defense to 10 for 3 points. His leadership skills allow him to lead his troops in combat, so you decide to spend 3 points to increase his Mind to 7. You've spent 13 points on improving his characteristics, leaving 17 points.

Increased damage
You can increase the damage of a die combination by 1 for 1 evolution point (maximum increase of 2 per combination and damage to the right will remain ? if possible).

Example: You decide to increase Casel's damage by 1 across the board and increase sword/sword by 1, and  sword/axe by 1 for a total of 8 points. You have 9 remaining.

Acquisition of new life points
You can increase the life points of a color by 1 for 2 points of evolution (maximum 2 increases per color and the same number of life points in each color if possible).

Example: You decide to give Casel a yellow point of life and a red point of life for 4 evolution points. You have 5 points left.

Acquiring a new skill
Here are the skills your hero can gain, along with the evolution costs:
Long Reach (5 points)
Leap (4 points)
Leader (5 points)
Tough 1 (6 points)
Sequential attack (8 points and maximum damage table of 233445)
Expert X (6 points and maximum of 1 increase in damage per combination)
Feint (4 points)
Stealthy (5 points)
Untouchable (4 points)
Fearless (4 points)

Example: During Casel's many battles, he has relied on his long spear to protect him from his enemies. You spend your last 5 points and give him the Long Reach skill. Your hero is now ready to recruit his companions and go in search of fortune, power, or glory, as you wish.

Page 5
3 AP
Mind 7
Reflex 2
Defense 10
Combat 5
Size (2)
Long Reach
Damage 3/4/4/4/5/5

Changing your hero
After surviving 10 skirmishes, you have the option to upgrade your hero. You increase his recruitment cost by 5 points and you have 10 additional evolution points to distribute.

Example: You decide to improve Casel, so he goes to 45 recruitment points. You decide to increase his Reflex to 3 for 2 points, give him a white life for 2 points, and the Tough 1 skill for the remaining 6 points.

His new profile:
3 AP / Mind 7 / Reflex 3 / Defense 10 / Combat 5 / HPL : 4/3/3/ Size (2),
Long Reach, Tough 1
Damage 3/4/4/4/5/5

After surviving another 10 battles, you may upgrade your hero again. You increase the recruitment cost by another 5 points, you gain 1 AP and 1 point to put into one of your hero's characteristics.

Example: You decide to upgrade Casel, so he goes to 50 recruitment points, gets 4 AP and you decide to increase his Combat to 6.

His new profile: 4 AP / Mind 7 /
HPL: 4/3/3/ Size (2), Long Reach, Tough 1 Damage 3/4/4/4/5/5

Create an alchemist hero
Creation is the same as a non-alchemist hero, except that you can choose an alchemist with 3 AP.

You can learn formulas from other alchemists (hero or not) from your faction for 5 evolution points per formula, but you can only select two formulas for each skirmish.
When you decide to change your alchemist hero for the second time (after 20 battles), you can choose to pass to the alchemist's inner circle instead of increasing a characteristic by 1.

Recruitment of company members
Your company is headquartered in a city of your choice in Mornea.

Your hero can recruit followers from his own faction, or troop profiles from other factions with 2 AP which cost less than 20 points. However, you should not recruit more profiles from factions other than your hero's faction, or have more points in other factions.

Link to download a profile card:

The order of the scenarios follows Assia's story, but you can play them in any order you want. Assia can not be charged, can not be fired upon, nor be by affected or the target of alchemical formulas or skills.

/ Victory / Tie / defeat
/ Take a sample: 1 point each sample
Episode 3: Under the ferns / 3 points / 1 point / 0
Episode 4: Under silent - End of round 3 / 6 points / 2 points / 0
End of round 5+ / 3 points / 1 point / 0
Episode 5: Under surveillance / Depending on your VP:
3 to 9 = 1 point / 3 or less = 0
Episode 6: Manageable / 3 points / 1 point / 0
Episode 7: In the mist / 3 points / 1 point / 0[/color]

mallachain
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  nicoleblond Jeu 15 Sep 2016 - 23:37

Page 6

Episode 1: Under the Sand
It miss background text for now. I don't know if Mehapito already translated.

Purpose of scenario
There are 4 chests hidden by your opponent. You must find them before he finds the ones you have hidden.

Placement of objectives
On a sheet (or use the two schemes download link), make a grid of 6x6 squares. Each box represents a 4-inch square side of the boardgame. Name the rows with numbers and columns with letters, thus each box being named by a number and a letter. Then position on that sheet, hidden from your opponent, 4 boxes of different value (1 VP, 2 VP, 3 and 4 VP). Place at least two chests in the opposite half of the table and it's 1 chest maximum safe box.

Deployment area
Each player chooses a side table, but there is no deployment area. Each player places his emissary against the table edge on its side, as shown in the diagram.

Standard

Deployment
Each friendly miniature to be deployed so as to:
- Be less than 6 inches at least one friendly miniature,
- Be more than 8 inches all enemy miniatures already deployed.

Page 7
Special rules
Probe: at any time, a miniature can probe field for 1 AP. Then measured its location relative to the table edges to find out which box it is, then the opponent indicates whether there is a chest or not on this box. If there is safe, it is considered discovered and the opponent shows its value. Each chest can only be discovered once.
If a scenery totally covers an area, your miniature must be in contact with scenery to probe the area.

Alchemist: When an alchemist is concentrated and it is not chest after sounding box on which it is located, it can try to guess if a chest is located on an adjacent square. He can do it as many times as his concentration level (eg. 3 times if concentrated 3), but one box after another. The alchemist stops when it guesses a chest on a box.

Emissary: it has 2 AP. It carries a walk to 5 inches (1 AP) or a race to 12 inches (2 AP). It can not recover chest but it can know if a chest box by spending 1 AP.

Victory Conditions
1) Each player scores as many victory point that the value chests he discovered.
2) At the end of a round if a player has 6 VP or more, he wins. If two players have 6 VP or more, or if a player has more at stake miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win: 10.

Link to download schematics:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/dune-map.pdf

Link to download the PDF of the entire book tokens:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/total-tokens.pdf

Caption under the scheme
Sample layout (blue tokens for player 1 and green tokens for player 2)
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  nicoleblond Ven 16 Sep 2016 - 0:01

For life (by david plisnier)
She ran as fast as his legs can carry her. Her chest hurts, her heart is pounding harder than larger Aurloks drums. She runs for her life because she knows that his pursuers are stupid and violent. Do they know that she works for the sheikhs and enjoys the same immunity they? Do they even know what a sheikh? It's unlikely.

The ground is treacherous. Roots, peat bogs, brambles, this forest do not like and seems to want to fall at any moment. The trail is barely visible, as if the plants it voluntarily darkened path. This makes the hours she runs, she flees days. She hears voices, screams, barking. Unable to locate precisely but they are close, too close. If they catch up, the game will end in unpleasant way. While she continues to run, to live.

This mission started off well. Five days earlier, as saying forever ...

continued on page 9

The torches cast a dim light in the banquet room, leaving shadows that had something disturbing. Victuals were piled on tables in number: game, vegetables, fruits and poultry, there was everything and profusely. She kept to herself the disgust him obese bellies of some priests and nobles seated. That such a small number of humans could swallow such a large volume of food seemed absurd and unhealthy him. But she was not there to judge her father had told him enough. This first mission in Avalon promised much different from his recent stay among Aurloks.

Laughter broke out and caught his attention. Ser Arzhel Laughter was dry and brutal, the image of man. Owner, he ruled with an iron hand on his stronghold and its people. Cruel, cunning, violent, man was known sheikhs for his many violations of the Aurlok border. He had just told his last hunting party and the conclusion seemed much amused.

"You see my friends, the wolf is a tricky animal to hunt. It is fast, powerful and instinct is not far behind. To defeat him, you have to be more ferocious than he. But once killed, he made an excellent rug! "

The audience laughed politely while Assia watched with a certain displeasure the stuffed heads were attached to the walls. Bears, wolves, deer, hawks, foxes, it seemed that Ser Arzhel decided to exhibit here every beast of the forest in a macabre staging. Hoping the taste of man for violence does not extend to thinking beings, Assia withdrew, citing fatigue of the long journey she had made to go to Avalon.

continued on page 11

His official mission was to require Ser Arzhel a survey of border violations rumors. The stupid and hypocritical diplomacy but as she had not asked him his opinion. Arzhel was surprising, assure a diligent investigation and probably hang one or two peasants as a scapegoat. While everyone knew that his knights and himself had been seen more than once in Aurlok territory. This mission was also much fun Ser. And that was the goal. He mocks the naivety of sheikhs and he fell asleep with a smile. This left Assia elbow to his true mission.

At the heart of the night, she had crept among the shadows of the stone corridors. Some guards patrolling the walls but they were too numb to represent any threat. Evolving quietly, she quickly joined the armory and probed the walls in search of a hidden passageway. He must necessarily exist in one, all reports were concordant. There was a secret room that only Ser unveiled its closest allies and confidants. Its content was a mystery and sheikhs have never liked mysteries, at least those of others. "Information, that's life," said his father often and Assia would bring back that information.

continued on page 13

A few minutes sufficed to find the mechanism behind a crudely concealed weapon scourge. The heavy wood panel made a horrible noise when it moved, revealing a narrow corridor meagerly lit by a lantern. She quickly enlisted in the opening and covered with a light step the length of the corridor. It was then faced with a locked door but the lock did not resist her long. All these years the streets had enabled her to acquire some useful talents. But nothing could prepare her for what she saw then.

His smell was the first of its way to rebel against the stench that reigned here. The smell of death, rotten meat and slimes. The taste came right after, as she felt his tongue on metal whiff of fresh blood, as if the air itself was soaked. His hearing told him that the silence here was heavy and abnormal. Even the wind could be heard more. His eyesight finally provoked in her a disgust as she had never known. On all the walls of the room were spread obscene heads, mouth open like a hoarse cry, crazy eyes. For a moment she thought that these monsters would pounce on it.

The reality appeared to him in the next second. They were not monsters, they were of Aurloks naturalized heads! Here a warrior-thunder wolf, there a toad shaman alongside what could only be the features of an aurochs infant. Everyone was perfectly recognizable and at the same time horribly distorted. The heads were attached to wooden boards, like animals in the dining room. But here a demented mind had changed faces to these peaceful Aurloks monsters oozing hatred and violence.

continued on page 15
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  mallachain Ven 16 Sep 2016 - 22:56

Edits are in red
Text I don't understand in green

nicoleblond a écrit:Page 6

Episode 1: Under the Sand
It miss background text for now. I don't know if Mehapito already translated.

Purpose of scenario
There are 4 chests hidden by your opponent. You must find them before he finds the ones you have hidden.

Placement of objectives
On a sheet (or use the map download link), mark boxes in a 6x6 grid. Each box represents a 4-inch square area of the boardgame. Label the rows with numbers and the columns with letters, thus each box will have a number and a letter. Mark on the sheet, hidden from your opponent, 4 chests of different values (1 VP, 2 VP, 3 VP and 4 VP). Place at least two chests in the opposite half of the table and it's 1 chest maximum safe box.

Deployment area
Each player chooses a side of the board, but there is no deployment area. Each player places his emissary against the table edge on his side, as shown in the diagram.

Standard

Deployment
Each friendly miniature is deployed so as to:
- Be less than 6 inches from one friendly miniature,
- Be more than 8 inches from all enemy miniatures already deployed.

Page 7
Special rules
Probe: at any time, a miniature can probe an area for 1 AP. Measure the figure's location relative to the board edges to find which area it is in. The opponent indicates whether or not there is a chest in that area. If there is chest, it is considered discovered and the opponent reveals its value. Each chest can be discovered only once.
If a scenery element completely covers an area, your miniature must be in contact with the scenery element to probe the area.

Alchemist: When an alchemist is concentrating and does not discover a chest in his area, he can try to guess if a chest is located in an adjacent area. He can do this as many times as his concentration level (eg. 3 times if at concentrate 3), one box after another. The alchemist stops when he finds a chest in an area.

Emissary: Has 2 AP. It can walk up to 5 inches (1 AP) or run up to 12 inches (2 AP). It can not recover a chest but it can search an area by spending 1 AP.

Victory Conditions
1) Each player scores as many victory point as the value of the chests he discovered.
2) At the end of a round if a player has 6 VP or more, he wins. If two players have 6 VP or more, or if a player has more at stake miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win: 10.

Link to download maps:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/dune-map.pdf

Link to download a PDF of tokens:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/total-tokens.pdf

Caption under the scheme
Sample layout (blue tokens for player 1 and green tokens for player 2)

mallachain
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  mallachain Sam 17 Sep 2016 - 0:13

Edits in red

nicoleblond a écrit:For Life (by David Plisnier)
She runs as fast as her legs can carry her. Her chest hurts, her heart is pounding harder than an Aurloks biggest drum. She runs for her life because she knows that her pursuers are stupid and violent. Do they know she works for the sheikhs and enjoys the same immunity they have? Do they even know what a sheikh is? It's unlikely.

The ground is treacherous. Roots, peat bogs, brambles, this forest is hostile and seems to want to her to fall at any moment. The trail is barely visible, as if the plants are hiding the path from her. This makes the hours she runs feel like days. She hears voices, screams, barking. Unable to precisely locate the source, but they are close, too close. If they catch her, the game will end unpleasantly. While she runs, she lives.

This mission started off well. Five days earlier, seems like forever ...

continued on page 9

The torches cast a dim light in the banquet room, leaving disturbing shadows. Large amounts of victuals are piled on the tables: game, vegetables, fruits and poultry, huge amounts of everything. She keeps to herself the disgust she feels at the sight of the obese priests and nobles seated around the tables. That such a small number of humans could swallow such a large volume of food seems absurd and unhealthy to her. But she is not there to judge. Her father had told her as much. This first mission in Avalon promised to be much different from her recent stay among the Aurloks.

Laughter broke out and caught her attention. Ser Arzhel's laughter was dry and brutal, the image of the man. He ruled with an iron hand on his stronghold and its people. Cruel, cunning, violent, the man was known to the sheikhs for his many violations of the Aurlok border. He had just told of his last hunting party and his guests seemed much amused.

" You see my friends, the wolf is a tricky animal to hunt. It is fast, powerful and instinctive. To defeat him, you have to be more ferocious than he. But once killed, he makes an excellent rug! "

The audience laughs politely while Assia stares with displeasure at the stuffed heads attached to the walls. Bears, wolves, deer, hawks, foxes, it seemed that Ser Arzhel exhibites every beast of the forest. Hoping the man's taste for violence does not extend to sentient beings, Assia withdraws, citing fatigue from the long journey she had made to come to Avalon.

continued on page 11

Her official mission was to investigate rumors of Ser Arzhel's border violations. Stupid and hypocritical diplomacy, but she had not been asked for her opinion. Arzhel was surprising, assuring a diligent investigation and probably hanging one or two peasants as a scapegoat. Everyone knew that he and his knights had been seen more than once in Aurlok territory. This mission was amusing for Arzhel. That was the goal. He mocks the naivety of the sheikhs and he falls asleep with a smile. This leaves Assia room for her true mission.

In the middle of the night, she creeps among the shadows of the stone corridors. Some guards patrol the walls but they are too numb to represent any threat. Moving quietly, she quickly enters the armory and probes the walls in search of a hidden passageway. He must have one, all reports indicate that there is a secret room that Arzhel reveils only to his closest allies and confidants. Its contents are a mystery and the sheikhs have never liked mysteries, at least those of others. "Information, that's life," said her father often and Assia would bring back that information.

continued on page 13

It took only moments to find the mechanism behind a crudely concealed weapons rack. The heavy wood panel makes a horrible noise when it moves, revealing a narrow corridor meagerly lit by a lantern. She quickly enters the opening and moves lightly down the corridor. She finds a locked door, but the lock does not resist her long. All those years on the streets had enabled her to acquire some useful talents. But nothing could prepare her for what she saw then.

First, she was struck by the stench that reigned here. The smell of death, rotten meat and slimes. The taste came next, as she felt on her tongue the metal tang of fresh blood, as if the air itself was saturated. Her hearing told her that the silence here was heavy and abnormal. Even the wind could not be heard. The vision of the room disgusted her. On all the walls were obscene heads, mouths open in hoarse cries, crazy eyes staring. For a moment she thought that these monsters would pounce on her.

Reality dawned on her in the next second. They were not monsters, they were the heads of Aurloks! Here a wolf thunder-warrior, there a toad shaman alongside what could only be the features of an infant auroch. Each one was perfectly recognizable and at the same time horribly distorted. The heads were attached to wooden boards, like the animals in the dining room. But here a demented mind had changed the faces of these peaceful Aurloks into monsters oozing hatred and violence.

continued on page 15

mallachain
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  nicoleblond Dim 18 Sep 2016 - 23:39

For life (continued)

One can thus alter the work of Architects seemed almost unreal. Ser Arzhel was crazy, there was no doubt about it. Assia was left paralyzed by the enormity of what she saw.

The silence was broken by a plaintive moan came from the back of the room. Approaching, she saw a desk stained with blood and viscera. What appeared to be the remains of a flying squirrel were spread out in the middle of the blades and saws. The animal had been skinned alive, his fur lodged just next. Probably as an accessory to the monstrous work of taxidermy that were made here. In a small cage perched on the edge of the work plan, another squirrel groaned, young of the year given its size. His mind played him maybe tricks but she had the intuition that it was the mother of the animal lying in a mass of organic waste on the bench. He was the only living being in the room, except Assia. Upset by what she had just discovered here, it instantly made the decision to save the little animal. It was almost absurd but she needed to reassert the primacy of life and compassion on the death and cruelty.

She quickly opened the cage and grabbed the animal. He did not struggle, did not try to bite. Was he resigned or had he understood what she had in mind? It would be time to ask the question later. Now he had to get out of here.

Taking the path of the armory, she heard voices and cursed himself for his stupidity. In his eagerness to do its job, she had left the panel open and two guards came to notice. The surprise had been a good ally when she stealed fruit in the streets. She chose to call yet there once. The squirrel nestled in a pocket, she ran down the hall and burst like an arrow before the aghast guards. With one bound she dodged and continued his way toward the gallows that had marked his arrival. She knew unattended.

continued on page 17

Five days ago the soldiers of Ster stalk her. Beasts men, wicked and cruel. The squirrel is still there, in his pocket. She feels small claws pierce his garment while the animal clings to it. Finally, she saw some trees that seem healthier. It should be away from Aurlok land. There she will disappear. The tribes will protect the hide. She loves the Aurloks and they return the favor. The sounds are more distant, she managed to gain some distance on his pursuers. Seeing an oak, she allows a short break at the bottom of the tree. Some acorns lying on the ground. She's hungry, she crunches one. Attracted by the smell, the squirrel out of his pocket, climbing his side and is hooked to his shoulder. She hands him an acorn he attacks with gusto. This little fur ball manages to snatch a smile. She needs to talk to the squirrel or herself, she does not know.

"We'll get out my friend, we're almost there. I think you are an orphan now. Me too you know. I'll call you Orph, it will be our little secret. We will stay together you know. For life."

Page 8
Episode 2: Under the Mountain

Purpose of scenario
There are 5 autoscrew that we must observe and study.

Placement of objectives
Players place 5 autoscrew (1 inch diameter - size 1): one at the center of the table, the other to 8 inches as shown in the diagram.

Deployment area
Each player chooses two corner table. Deployment areas are square and they are more than 7.5 inches of autoscrew (see diagram).

Scenery Elements
Standard

Alchemical Components
Each player must place a component in one of his table quarters, a component in a quarter of opposing table, the 3rd is free.

Deployment
Each player must ensure that once deployed all its miniatures, it has, if possible, as many miniatures spread in each of its areas of deployment.

Special rules
Study: at the beginning of each round, place a "studied" token on each autoscrew. A miniature contact may, upon activation, spend 2 AP to study the autoscrew. The player takes the token. Each autoscrew can not be studied once per round.

Observer: a miniature within an inch of an autoscrew may spend 1 AP to watch. Indicate by a token which player made the last observation during the round, for each autoscrew

If you play with the emissary (MVT: 5 / - / 12), it is deployed with your miniatures. It has 3 AP, and can not study and observe as other miniatures. Instead, it may:
- Make a sketch for 1 AP (being less than 1 inch) or,
- Take a sample for 2 AP (contact).
It can only do that on autoscrew you did last observation this round.

Make a sketch or sample reported no VP for the scenario, but reports of VP directly to the campaign. Each player can make a sketch and a levy by autoscrew.

Victory Conditions
1) At the end of each round, each token "studied" worth 1 VP. The player who made the last comment on the largest number of autoscrew win 1 VP. Each autoscrew becomes "unobserved".
2) At the end of a round if a player has 11 VP or more, it wins. If two players have 11 VP or more, or if a player has more at stake miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win: 16.

Link to download autoscrew and states token:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/pions-automatons.pdf
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  mallachain Lun 19 Sep 2016 - 18:04

Edits in red

nicoleblond a écrit:For Life (continued)

That one can thus alter the works of the Architects seems unreal. Ser Arzhel is crazy, there is no doubt about it. Assia stands paralyzed by the enormity of what she sees.

The silence is broken by a plaintive moan from the back of the room. Approaching, she sees a desk stained with blood and viscera. What appears to be the remains of a flying squirrel is spread out in the middle of blades and saws. The animal had been skinned alive, its fur placed next to it. Probably as an accessory to the monstrous works of taxidermy created here. In a small cage perched on the edge of the desk, another squirrel groaned, much younger, given its size. Maybe her mind was playing tricks, but she felt that its mother was the animal lying in a mass of organic waste on the bench. Beside Assia, it is the only living being in the room. Upset by what she discovered, she instantly decides to save the little animal. It seems absurd, but she needs to reassert the primacy of life and compassion over death and cruelty.

She quickly opens the cage and grabs the animal. It does not struggle, does not try to bite. Is it resigned or does it understand what she has in mind? There will be time later for such questions.  Now she has to get out of here.

Retracing the path to the armory, she hears voices and curses herself for her stupidity. In her eagerness to do its job, she left the panel open and two guards noticed. Surprise was a good ally when she stole fruit in the streets. She calls on it once more. The squirrel nestled in a pocket, she runs down the hall and bursts like an arrow before the aghast guards. With one bound she dodges and continues on her way toward the gallows that had marked her arrival. She makes her escape.

continued on page 17

For five days Arzhel's soldiers stalk her. Horrible men, wicked and cruel. The squirrel is still here in her pocket. She feels small claws pierce her clothing where the animal clings to it. Finally, she sees some trees that seem healthier. She should be near Aurlok land. There she will disappear. The tribes will protect and hide her. She loves the Aurloks and they return the favor. The sounds are more distant, she manages to gain some distance on her pursuers. Seeing an oak, she takes a short break at the bottom of the tree. Some acorns lying on the ground. Hungry, she eats one. Attracted by the smell, the squirrel comes out of her pocket, climbs her side and is rests on her shoulder. She hands him an acorn. It attacks it with gusto. This little fur ball manages to bring a smile to her lips. Does she need to talk to the squirrel or herself? She does not know.

"We'll get out my friend, we're almost there. I think you are an orphan now. Me too. I'll call you Orph. It will be our little secret. We will stay together. For life."

Page 8
Episode 2: Under the Mountain

Purpose of scenario
There are 5 autoscrews that must observed and studied.

Placement of objectives
Players place 5 autoscrews (1 inch diameter - size 1): one at the center of the table, the others 8 inches away, as shown in the diagram.

Deployment area
Each player chooses two corners of the table. Deployment areas are square and they must be more than 7.5 inches away from the autoscrews (see diagram).

Scenery Elements
Standard

Alchemical Components
Each player must place a component in one of his table quarters, a component in a quarter of the opposing player, and the 3rd wherever he wishes.

Deployment
Each player, as much as possible, must ensure that all his miniatures are divided evenly between his deployment zones.

Special rules
Study: at the beginning of each round, place a "studied" token on each autoscrew. A miniature in contact may, upon activation, spend 2 AP to study the autoscrew. The player takes the token. Each autoscrew can be studied only once per round.

Observer: a miniature within an inch of an autoscrew may spend 1 AP to watch. For each autoscrew, indicate with a token which player made the last observation during the round.

If you play with the emissary (MVT: 5 / - / 12), it is deployed with your miniatures. It has 3 AP, and can not study or observe as other miniatures. Instead, it may:
- Make a sketch for 1 AP (being less than 1 inch away) or,
- Take a sample for 2 AP (contact).
These actions can only be performed on an autoscrew that you have observed this round.

Making a sketch or taking a sample earns no VP for the scenario, but earns VP directly for the campaign. Each player can make a sketch and take a sample of each autoscrew.

Victory Conditions
1) At the end of each round, each token "studied" is worth 1 VP. The player who made the last observation on the largest number of autoscrews earns 1 VP. Each autoscrew becomes "unobserved."
2) At the end of a round if a player has 11 VP or more, it wins. If two players have 11 VP or more, or if a player has more at stake miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win: 16.

Link to download autoscrews and state tokens:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/pions-automatons.pdf

mallachain
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  nicoleblond Lun 19 Sep 2016 - 23:01

mallachain a écrit:Text I don't understand in green
Place at least two chests in the opposite half of the table and it's 1 chest maximum safe box.
Place at least two chests in the opposite half of the table and it's 1 chest maximum by square area.
Right?

mallachain a écrit:2) At the end of a round if a player has 6 VP or more, he wins. If two players have 6 VP or more, or if a player has more at stake miniatures, it's a draw.
...or if a player don't have miniatures...
Right?

Episode 3: Under the ferns

Purpose of scenario
The emissary carry 4 documents. It must be transmitted one to one character, drop one into a chest, discard one, and it must keep on it.

Placement of objectives
Players place 1 chest (1 inch diameter - size 1) in each area of deployment, to 4 inches of the table edges, and his emissary in the opposite corner table.

Deployment area
Each zone is 8 inches from the center line and form a rectangle of 6 inches by 4 inches.

Standard

Deployment
Standard.

Special rules
Each emissary begins the game with 4 documents represented by an element.
Documents can be transmitted between friendly miniatures or emissary to contact, at the end of an action, without performing test. The emissary can not take document to an enemy miniature.
Once per round, each enemy miniature may attempt to take a document. For this they should be in contact and pass the test corresponding to the coveted document. If they fail the test, they may spend 1 AP for the test to be successful. These documents can then be recovered by one of your miniatures in contact with the carrier by passing the same test.
We can get in contact with the emissary or a chest at the end of a movement action.

The document Fire must remain in possession of your emissary. To take it to the emissary or an enemy miniature, you must pass a test of COM from difficulty 11.
The document Water must be sent to the character of your company, contact, at the end of an action. To take it to the emissary or an enemy miniature, it must succeed on a REF in opposition (difficulty 10 against the emissary).
The document Earth must be deposited in the chest. Only the emissary may file the inside in contact with the end of an action. It can be taken at the emissary, on enemy miniature or in the opposing chest, you must pass a test of a DEF difficulty 18.
The Air document is a forgery, you must send to the opponent. When he successful one of the above tests on your emissary, you can force your opponent to make an MIND test with a difficulty of 15. If successful it takes the coveted document, on failure discard Air document instead.

Whatever the target (emissary, opposing miniature or chest) each model can attempt to steal a document only once per round.
If the holder of a document is killed, the document(s) is (are) set(s) where the miniature was (place a pawn to represent(s) paper(s)). A miniature may freely pick up the document(s) being in contact with the end of a move action.
If a miniaturel is killing the carrier (by being in contact) with one or more documents, it automatically retrieves the document(s).

Emissary : 3 AP, MVT 5/-/12.

Victory Conditions
1) You score 1 PV when you send the document Air to your opponent. The document is discarded.
At the end of each round:
- 1 PV for each document Fire have your emissary,
- 1 PV for each document Water in possession of your character,
- 1 VP for each document Earth in your chest.
2) At the end of a round if a player has 11 PV or more, wins. If two players have 11 PV or more, or if a player don't have miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of PV to win: 17.

Link to download the documents pawns:
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  mallachain Mar 20 Sep 2016 - 7:59

nicoleblond a écrit:
mallachain a écrit:Text I don't understand in green
Place at least two chests in the opposite half of the table and it's 1 chest maximum safe box.
Place at least two chests in the opposite half of the table and it's 1 chest maximum by square area.
Right?
Place at least two chests on the opposite half of the table, maximum of 1 chest per area.

nicoleblond a écrit:
mallachain a écrit:2) At the end of a round if a player has 6 VP or more, he wins. If two players have 6 VP or more, or if a player has more at stake miniatures, it's a draw.
...or if a player don't have miniatures...
Right?
2) At the end of a round if a player has 6 VP or more, he wins. It two players have 6 VP or more, or if a player has lost all his miniatures, it's a draw.

Edits in red:
nicoleblond a écrit:
Episode 3: Under the Ferns

Purpose of scenario
The emissary carries 4 documents. It must give one to another miniature, put one into a chest, discard one and keep one.

Placement of objectives
Players place 1 chest (1 inch diameter - size 1) in each deployment area, at least 4 inches from the table edge, and his emissary in the opposite corner of the board.

Deployment area
Each zone is 8 inches from the center line and forms a rectangle of 6 inches by 4 inches.

Standard

Deployment
Standard.

Special rules
Each emissary begins the game with 4 documents represented by an element.
Documents can be transferred between friendly miniatures (or the emissary) that are in contact at the end of an action without performing a test. The emissary can not take documents from an enemy miniature.
Once per round, each enemy miniature may attempt to steal a document. For this they must be in contact and pass a test corresponding to the coveted document. If they fail the test, they may spend 1 AP to make the failed test successful. These documents can then be recovered by one of your miniatures in contact with the possessor by passing the same test.
Miniatures can only be in contact with the emissary or a chest at the end of a movement action.

Your emissary must keep possession of the Fire document. An enemy miniature attempting to steal the document must pass of COM test with a difficulty of 11. The Water document must be passed to a character from your company in contact with the emissary at the end of an action. For an enemy miniature to steal the document, it must make succeed in an opposed REF test (difficulty 10 if against the emissary). The Earth document must be deposited in a chest. Only the emissary may transfer the document to the chest at the end of an action. To steal the Earth document form the emissary or the opposing chest, a DEF test with a difficulty of 18 must be made. The Air document is a forgery and must be given to your opponent. If your enemy is successful in one of the above tests against your emissary, you can force him to make a MIND test with a difficulty of 15. If he succeeds, he takes the coveted document, otherwise you hand him the Air document instead.

No matter what the target (emissary, opposing miniature or chest), each model can attempt to steal a document only once per round. If the possessor of a document is killed, the document(s) are placed where the miniature was (place a token to represent the document(s)). A miniature may freely pick up the document(s) if he is in contact with the token at the end of a move action.
If a miniature kills the possessor (while in contact) of one or more documents, it automatically retrieves the document(s).

Emissary : 3 AP, MVT 5/-/12.

Victory Conditions
1) You score 1 VP when you force the Air document onto your opponent. The document is discarded.
    At the end of each round:
    - 1 VP for each Fire document your emissary has,
    - 1 VP for each Water document in possession of your character,
    - 1 VP for each Earth document in your chest.
2) At the end of a round if a player has 11 VP or more, he wins. If two players have 11 VP or more, or if a player has lost all his miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win: 17.

Link to download the document tokens:

mallachain
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  nicoleblond Ven 23 Sep 2016 - 22:47

Page 12

Episode 4: In Silence

Purpose of scenario
Your group should visit buildings in an order issued by the objectives.

Deployment area
Standard

Scenery Elements
Arrange 8 sceneries elements that represent the buildings in the city. They should be more than 1 inch of deployment areas and over 3 inches of another scenery element.

Alchemical Components
Standard

Objectives pawns
Divide randomly face down eight places (see next page) next to the buildings. There must be a place for building.
Each player shuffles his 6 pawns objectives (see next page) and places them face down next to the table. The chapel objective pawn is placed face down next to the table, with the two emissaries.

Deployment
Standard

Special rules
Once per round during his activation, a miniature which is in contact with a scenery may spend 1 AP. The player then looks at the place without showing it to his opponent:
- If it's the place closed, it places it above other place face down,
- If he has no objective pawn in front of him, then he places the place face down, then draws a objective pawn his pick without showing it to his opponent and places it face down in front him,
- If he has a objective pawn but the place does not match, it fits the face place down,
- If the place and the objective pawn match, he reveals to his opponent, replace the face hidden place, keeps his objective pawn face before him, then draws a new objective pawn. If he has no more to draw, he plays with the objective pawn chapel
- From this moment when the player returns the chapel, it reveals to his opponent, replace face down and spreads over his emissary.

Places: house serfs, infirmary, bakery, hotels, cooperage, mill, closure and chapel.

Pawns objectives: house serfs, infirmary, bakery, hotels, cooperage, mill for each player, and one chapel objective pawn for 2 players.

Victory Conditions
1) Each player scores 1 VP by discovered place.
2) At the end of a round if a player has 7 VP, he wins. If a player has lost all his miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win: 7.

Link to download the document tokens:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/village-fr.pdf

Page 14
Episode 5: Under surveillance

Purpose of scenario
You must advance 3 emissaries while 2 are lures, and you must intercept the 3 enemy emissaries.

Deployment area
Standard

Standard

Deployment
Standard

Objectives pawns
When it is your turn to deploy you and you've placed all your miniatures, deploy 3 tokens (size 2, diameter 1 inch) as miniatures. These 3 tokens, 2 are a lure and the third is the emissary.

Special rules
Among the 3 tokens, there are 2 lures and 1 emissary. The 3 tokens can be activated as if they had a common profile card.

Token 2 AP, MVT 4 / - / 10
Emissary: 3 AP, MVT 5 / - / 12
It may come in contact with a token or emissary with a walk or a run.

Reveal: At the end of the round, before accounting for VP, a miniature in watch and in contact with an opposing token may spend 1 AP to reveal it. If it is a lure, it is discarded. If this is the emissary, it is placed into play instead of the token (the lures tokens remain in play).
We can act the same way on the emissary, she then recognizes only one VP, regardless of its location on the table.

An alchemist can "hide" a token friend to inch X (X = concentration level). He takes second AP to reveal it (or 2 miniatures on watch with 1 AP each).

Victory Conditions
1) At the end of each round:
- For each token undisclosed: 1 VP in its half of the table except in deployment area, 2 VP in the opposite half table, 3 VP into the opponent's deployment area,
- For emissary once it was revealed: the same, but you will score only 1 VP if an opposing miniature on the watch is in contact with your emissary.
2) At the end of a round if a player has 11 VP or more, he wins. If two players have 11 PV or more, or if a player has lost all his miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win: 19.

Link to download the lures and emissaries pawns:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/pions-emissaires.pdf

Link to download the PDF of the entire book tokens:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/pions-total.pdf
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  mallachain Sam 24 Sep 2016 - 10:20

Edits in red

nicoleblond a écrit:Page 12

Episode 4: In Silence

Purpose of scenario
Your company must visit buildings in the order determined by the objectives.

Deployment area
Standard

Scenery Elements
Arrange 8 scenery elements that represent the buildings in the city. They should be more than 1 inch away from deployment areas and more than 3 inches from another scenery element.

Alchemical Components
Standard

Objectives tokens
Randomly distribute the eight locations (see next page) face down next to the buildings. There must be one location per building. Each player shuffles his 6 objective tokens (see next page) and places them face down next to the board. The chapel location is placed face down next to the board with the two emissaries.

Deployment
Standard

Special rules
Once per round during his activation, a miniature which is in contact with a scenery element may spend 1 AP. The player then looks at the location without showing it to his opponent:
- If it's the closed location, he replaces it face down,
- If he does not have an objective token in front of him, then he replaces it face down and draws an objective token without showing it to his opponent and places it face down in front of himself,
- If he has an objective token but the location does not match, he replaces it face down,
- If the location and objective token match, he reveals the token to his opponent, replaces the location face down, keeps his objective token face up before himself and draws a new objective token. If he has no more objective tokens to draw, he searches for the chapel location.
- From this moment on, when the player finds the chapel, he reveals it to his opponent, then replaces it face down and
spreads over his emissary.

Places: serf house, infirmary, bakery, hotel, cooperage, mill, closed and chapel.

Objective tokens: serf house, infirmary, bakery, hotel, cooperage, and mill for each player. One chapel objective pawn per 2 players.

Victory Conditions
1) Each player scores 1 VP for revealing an objective token.
2) At the end of a round if a player has 7 VP, he wins. If a player has lost all his miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win: 7.

Link to download the scenario tokens:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/village-fr.pdf

Page 14
Episode 5: Under Surveillance

Purpose of scenario
Move your 3 emissaries (2 are fakes) across the board. You must intercept your opponent's emissaries.

Deployment area
Standard

Standard

Deployment
Standard

Objectives tokens
When it is your turn to deploy and you've placed all your miniatures, deploy 3 tokens (size 2, diameter 1 inch). One of these tokens is your emissary, the other two are fakes.  

Special rules
Among the 3 tokens, there are 2 fakes and 1 emissary. The 3 tokens can be activated as if they had a common profile card.

Token 2 AP, MVT 4 / - / 10
Emissary: 3 AP, MVT 5 / - / 12
Any miniature may come into contact with a token or emissary by making a walk or run movement.

Reveal: At the end of the round, before counting VP, a miniature on watch and in contact with an opposing token may spend 1 AP to reveal it. If it is a fake, it is discarded. If this is the emissary, it is placed into play instead of the token (the fake tokens remain in play).
We can act the same way on the emissary, she then recognizes only one VP, regardless of its location on the table.

An alchemist can "hide" a friendly token within X inches (X = concentration level). It now takes 2 AP to reveal it (or 2 miniatures on watch may spend 1 AP each).

Victory Conditions
1) At the end of each round:
- For each token unrevealed: 1 VP if in its half of the board (not including its deployment area), 2 VP if in the opposite half of the board, 3 VP if in the opponent's deployment area,
- For the emissary (once it is revealed): the same, but you will score only 1 VP if an opposing miniature on watch is in contact with your emissary.
2) At the end of a round if a player has 11 VP or more, he wins. If two players have 11 VP or more, or if a player has lost all his miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win: 19.

Link to download the fake and emissary tokens:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/pions-emissaires.pdf

Link to download a PDF of all the tokens:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/pions-total.pdf[/color]

mallachain
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  Vegabond Dim 25 Sep 2016 - 20:34

Sorry for my lateness. My suggestions are in Blue.

mallachain a écrit:Edits are in red
Page 4

Here is the procedure to create your own company led by a custom hero. The combinations below are not entirely balanced, but are for fun.[/color]

Create your hero
Your hero can cost a maximum of 40 points. Choose a faction profile with 2 AP (maximum of 22 points) and give it a name. Your hero automatically now has 3 AP. Subtract the cost of the selected profile from the maximum cost (40 points). This gives you the total number of evolution points that are available. The more basic a profile you start with, the more points you have to customize your hero.

Example: You hero, Casel, was once an Avalonian recruit. Casel was a fierce fighter and rose from the ranks to form his own company. You start with the Avalonian recruit profile with 3 AP and 30 evolution points to distribute.

Increase characteristics
Fighting, Shooting and Reflex: The cost to increase the skill is equal to the current level of the skill (to a maximum of level 5).
Defence: The cost to increase the skill is one third (rounded up) of the current level of the skill (to a maximum of level 11).
Mind: The cost to increase the skill is equal to half (rounded down) of the current level of the skill (to a maximum of 9).

Example: the number of skirmishes fought by Casel allowed him to hone his fighting skills. You spend 3 points to increase his Combat value to 4, and 4 more points to increase his Combat to 5. His status as a company leader enabled him to improve his equipment. You decide to increase his defense to 10 for 3 points. His leadership skills allow him to lead his troops in combat, so you decide to spend 3 points to increase his Mind to 7. You've spent 13 points on improving his characteristics, leaving 17 points.

Increased damage
You can increase the damage of a die combination by 1 for 1 evolution point (maximum increase of 2 per combination and damage to the right should remain higher if possible).

Example: You decide to increase Casel's damage by 1 across the board and increase sword/sword by 1, and  sword/axe by 1 for a total of 8 points. You have 9 points remaining.

Acquisition of new life points
You can increase the life points of a color by 1 for 2 points of evolution (maximum 2 increases per color and the same number of life points in each color if possible).

Example: You decide to give Casel a yellow point of life and a red point of life for 4 evolution points. You have 5 points left.

Acquiring a new skill
Here are the skills your hero can gain, along with the evolution costs:
Long Reach (5 points)
Leap (4 points)
Leader (5 points)
Tough 1 (6 points)
Sequential Attack (8 points and maximum damage table of 233445)
Expert X (6 points and maximum of 1 increase in damage per combination)
Feint (4 points)
Stealthy (5 points)
Untouchable (4 points)
Fearless (4 points)

Example: During Casel's many battles, he has relied on his long spear to protect him from his enemies. You spend your last 5 points and give him the Long Reach skill. Your hero is now ready to recruit his companions and go in search of fortune, power, or glory, as you wish.

Page 5
3 AP
Mind 7
Reflex 2
Defense 10
Combat 5
Size (2)
Long Reach
Damage 3/4/4/4/5/5

Changing your hero
After surviving 10 skirmishes, you have the option to upgrade your hero. You increase his recruitment cost by 5 points and you have 10 additional evolution points to distribute.

Example: You decide to improve Casel, so he goes to 45 recruitment points. You decide to increase his Reflex to 3 for 2 points, give him a white life for 2 points, and the Tough 1 skill for the remaining 6 points.

His new profile:
3 AP / Mind 7 / Reflex 3 / Defense 10 / Combat 5 / WCR: 4/3/3/ Size (2),
Long Reach, Tough 1
Damage 3/4/4/4/5/5

After surviving another 10 battles, you may upgrade your hero again. You increase the recruitment cost by another 5 points, you gain 1 AP and 1 point to put into one of your hero's characteristics.

Example: You decide to upgrade Casel, so he goes to 50 recruitment points, gets 4 AP and you decide to increase his Combat to 6.

His new profile: 4 AP / Mind 7 /
WCR: 4/3/3/ Size (2), Long Reach, Tough 1 Damage 3/4/4/4/5/5

Create an alchemist hero
Creation is the same as a non-alchemist hero, except that you can choose an alchemist with 3 AP.

You can learn formulas from other alchemists (hero or not) from your faction for 5 evolution points per formula, but you can only select two formulas for each skirmish.
When you decide to change your alchemist hero for the second time (after 20 battles), you can choose to pass to the alchemist's inner circle instead of increasing a characteristic by 1.

Recruitment of company members
Your company is headquartered in a city of your choice in Mornea.

Your hero can recruit followers from his own faction, or troop profiles from other factions with 2 AP which cost less than 20 points. However, you should not recruit more profiles from factions other than your hero's faction, or have more points in other factions.

Link to download a profile card:

The order of the scenarios follows Assia's story, but you can play them in any order you want. Assia can not be charged, fired upon, affected by or be the target of alchemical formulas or skills.

/ Victory / Tie / defeat
/ Take a sample: 1 point per sample
Episode 3: Under the Ferns / 3 points / 1 point / 0
Episode 4: Under Silence - End of round 3 / 6 points / 2 points / 0
End of round 5+ / 3 points / 1 point / 1 point
Episode 5: Under Surveillance / Depending on your VP:
3 to 9 = 1 point / 3 or less = 0 (you can't have ranges of numbers with the same number in both places. For example, if i have 9, do I get 1 or 2 points?)
For example (17 to 24 = 4 points / 12 to 16 = 3 points / of 9 to 11 = 2 points /
3 to 8 = 1 point / 2 or less = 0)

Episode 6: Under Control / 3 points / 1 point / 0
Episode 7: Under the Fog / 3 points / 1 point / 0[/color]
[/quote]

Vegabond
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé