Galleon
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

English cards - khaliman republic

4 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

English cards - khaliman republic Empty English cards - khaliman republic

Message  nicoleblond Sam 28 Fév 2015 - 19:24

We talk about english cards for khaliman republic.
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

English cards - khaliman republic Empty Re: English cards - khaliman republic

Message  Captain Caverne Dim 1 Mar 2015 - 18:09

Relecture OK pour moi sauf pour les points suivants :
- Ibrahim : en VF, il n'y a pas la description de la compétence Allonge ... Est-ce qu'il ne serait pas pertinent de ne pas la mettre non plus en anglais ? Parce que là c'est écrit vraiment tout petit
- Ifrit'Qaniss : là c'est la contraire ... Il y a la place, donc ne serait-il pas intéressant, comme en français de faire un rappel de perce-armure ?
- Tuareg : quelques erreurs. Plutôt que "bow" ça ne serait pas "Recurve bow" vu qu'ils ont un arc long (comme Araoui) ? La ligne de vie : il y a un point de vie en rouge de trop. Au verso de la carte tu n'as pas reporté le nombre max au recrutement (3).

Remarque :
- Pour les compétences, je n'ai fait que vérifier les intitulés (présence sur le recto/verso), je n'ai pas relu le contenu explicatif de chaque compétence.
Captain Caverne
Captain Caverne
MANITOU
MANITOU

http://mondes-mini.blogspot.fr/

Message  mallachain Mar 3 Mar 2015 - 22:59

Malikh Venator
Change last sentence of Tamer to: "As long as it is within the Mind range of the Tamer, the Wild Beast may substitute its Mind with the Trainer’s Mind for all dice rolls linked with this characteristic."

Suleman Ifrit’Qaniss
Expert (Quick, Normal)
change to: "..when it chooses quick or normal CC."

Malikh Jaraya
1st row, 2nd card back, change "the" to "they": "...The other Jarayas were watching me; they felt it too, but..."
2nd row, 1st card back, remove comma after "You," so it reads: "You soldiers of the Jade Empire..."
2nd row, 2nd card back, change last sentence to: "If the mountains can shelter us from this storm, then we will go there! »"

Sorhna Oracle
Premonition
Change next to last sentence to: "Legal reactions are: reaction movement, reaction fire or playing a CC combat (other than Inactive) during a combat."

mallachain
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  Vegabond Jeu 5 Mar 2015 - 4:53

*Kabirsheik Hakim card front & back. There should be an S, not a ch in Kabirsheik right?
Diplomatic Immunity: second to last sentence "the charge is cancelled and it cannot attempt to charge this miniature until the end of the round." should be changed to "the charge is cancelled and it cannot attempt to charge this miniature for the rest of the round."

*Sheik Araoui
Diplomatic Immunity: second to last sentence "the charge is cancelled and it cannot attempt to charge this miniature until the end of the round." should be changed to "the charge is cancelled and it cannot attempt to charge this miniature for the rest of the round."

Reworded; Marksman 2
A miniature with this skill ignores all cover effects (stealth, scenery, miniatures, miniatures in combat). This skill can be used a number of times per round as noted in its title. The use of this skill must be announced before the ranged attack roll. <-- Also removed an extra "to" in the last sentence.

*Sorhna Oracle
Reworded; Foreknowledge
The Sorhna Oracle always has a clear line of sight..." and change the last word from its to hers.

Long Reach. Just in general you have Long reach and Long Reach. I think both words should be capitalized on the card front too. This goes for other factions as well.

*Mahritin Djinn
Change Fearsome to Frightening on the front & back.

Reworded; Roaring Wave
"The enemy miniatures cannot play CC's when the Djinn uses this ability."

*Ermadhi Guardian
Preventive Strike; I think this skill should be renamed (like in the Genesis rulebook) to Preemptive Strike.

Vegabond
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  nicoleblond Sam 7 Mar 2015 - 23:30

Mallachain a écrit:Malikh Venator
Change last sentence of Tamer to: "As long as it is within the Mind range of the Tamer, the Wild Beast may substitute its Mind with the Trainer’s Mind for all dice rolls linked with this characteristic."
I think trainer is old term for this skill.
Do we use tamer word instead trainer ?

Else, I make all corrections.

nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  Vegabond Dim 8 Mar 2015 - 2:24

nicoleblond a écrit:
I think trainer is old term for this skill.
Do we use tamer word instead trainer ?

Else, I make all corrections.

The old cards say Trainer. Either is fine. Just keep it consistent. If you change it on the Venator's card front and back (several places), you have to change it in the Khergar Wild Beast entry. Also see what was used in the rulebook. I don't have that file handy.

Vegabond
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  Vegabond Dim 8 Mar 2015 - 3:13

These changes weren't made.

*Mahritin Djinn

Reworded; Roaring Wave

Vegabond
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  mallachain Dim 8 Mar 2015 - 20:21

Sheik Araoui Ibn Khalid
Marksman 2
Add "y" to "stealth": "A miniature with this skill ignores all cover effects (stealthy, scenery, miniatures, miniatures in combat)."

Malikh Venator
Let's change "Trainer" to "Tamer" in the last sentence: "...with the Tamer's Mind for all dice rolls linked..."
It will reduce confusion.

Suleman Ifrit’Qaniss
"Armor Piercing (Close Combat)" is missing from the front of the card.

mallachain
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  nicoleblond Mar 10 Mar 2015 - 21:09

mallachain a écrit:*Mahritin Djinn

Reworded; Roaring Wave
I forgot to make new pdf file. Corrections are made.

Mallachain a écrit:Sheik Araoui Ibn Khalid
Marksman 2
Add "y" to "stealth": "A miniature with this skill ignores all cover effects (stealthy, scenery, miniatures, miniatures in combat)."
OK, done.

Let's change "Trainer" to "Tamer" in the last sentence: "...with the Tamer's Mind for all dice rolls linked..."
It will reduce confusion.
OK, done.

Mallachain a écrit:Suleman Ifrit’Qaniss
"Armor Piercing (Close Combat)" is missing from the front of the card.
It don't have this skill. It has this skill when it fight size 3 only.
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  nicoleblond Jeu 12 Mai 2016 - 22:40

nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  Vegabond Ven 13 Mai 2016 - 2:26

Sorhna Summoner

Are the "wave" tokens the same for both of the formulas? If not then they can't both be called wave tokens.

Maybe call them Tutor and Guard tokens?

Vegabond
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  nicoleblond Mer 18 Mai 2016 - 22:46

It's a very good remark Very Happy We think about it...
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  nicoleblond Jeu 19 Mai 2016 - 16:34

Vegabond a écrit:Sorhna Summoner

Are the "wave" tokens the same for both of the formulas? If not then they can't both be called wave tokens.

Maybe call them Tutor and Guard tokens?

It's same "wave" tokens for 2 formulas of Sorhna Summoner.
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  nicoleblond Jeu 19 Mai 2016 - 22:22

We've changing term. Water sprite instead of wave Very Happy
http://www.alkemy-the-game.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/evocatrice-uk.pdf
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  Vegabond Ven 20 Mai 2016 - 16:31

Sorhna Summoner

Alchemical Servant
When a Sorhna Summoner is recruited...(remove the "a")

Maybe I wasn't clear about the "sprite" tokens.
As it is now I will never spend 5 Water to cast Water Sprite Guard. I'll always spend 3 Water to cast Water Sprite Tutor and I can use the "sprite" tokens for the Water Sprite Guard effect.

For example; I cast Water Sprite Tutor and get 3 "sprite" tokens. Then on a later Round I activate a critically wounded (rolls red dice) Suleman Ghulam who I declare to use one of the "sprite" tokens. At this point, say 3 rounds later, how do I or my opponent know if I can use that "sprite" token to roll white dice OR if it reduces the next DAM roll he suffers by 2 columns since all the tokens are called "sprite"?

See what I mean?

Vegabond
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  nicoleblond Mar 24 Mai 2016 - 23:35

It's not the good way to play formula of Summoner.
When you use formula, summoner gets "x" sprite tokens (equal to concentration level and enhancements). Summoner keep sprite tokens.
When a friendly miniature in range wants to use effect of formula, you can remove sprite tokens of Summoner.

It's same sprite tokens for first and second formula.
For example: first round, summoner concentrate twice (she harvest a water component) and use "water sprite guard" formula. She use enhancements, she gets 4 tokens.
Second round, she concentrate, she walk (she harvest another water component) and she use "water sprite tutor". She gets 3 tokens. In total, she own 7 tokens.
In same round (and next round), further friendly miniatures can use effect of two formulas (remove tokens) when they are in range of summoner.
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  Vegabond Mer 25 Mai 2016 - 0:24

In your example: first round, summoner concentrate twice (she harvest a water component) and use "water sprite guard" formula. She use enhancements, she gets 4 tokens.
Then, a Suleman Ghulam activates within 1" and uses 1 of the "water sprite" tokens. Can I use that "water sprite" token to roll white dice OR reduce the next DAM roll he suffers by 2 columns? Do you remember which formula I cast? Maybe I changed my mind and I stubbornly lie about which one I cast because I really want the effect of "water sprite tutor" now instead of "water sprite guard".

See what I'm saying? It can be abused. If both formulas use "water sprite" tokens, then I can cast the cheaper formula (Water Sprite Tutor) and I can use the effect of the more expensive spell (Water Sprite Guard). In a tournament you want clear lines and this one is easily blurred. I wish nobody would cheat, but the fact is people will if they can find a way. This leaves a loophole for them.

Mallachain am I reading too much into this? Do you see a problem with it?

Vegabond
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  mallachain Mer 25 Mai 2016 - 16:52

I can definitely see the problems that Vagabond is pointing out.

mallachain
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  nicoleblond Mer 25 Mai 2016 - 23:10

Yes I understand that you say. I played more than 50 tournaments Alkemy and nobody cheats.
With experience on tournaments (we agree that it does not happen on a friendly game), it is still easy to remember what formula was launched, for khaliman player and his opponent.
If I play versus khaliman player with summoner and he cast formula, I ask which formula and above all effect (white dice or DAM).
Do you think there can be any doubt?

In France, we have no problem on Alkemy tournaments when I know that there are problems on some other miniatures games (fair play, competition, ...)
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  Vegabond Jeu 26 Mai 2016 - 3:40

Ok, I defer to your experience here. Leave it like it is.

Vegabond
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  nicoleblond Dim 29 Mai 2016 - 20:11

there are corrections to the French text...

old Water sprite tutor a écrit:The Formula targets the summoner herself, but the range indicates an area around the summoner. The Summoner gains a number of “Wave” tokens equal to her current concentration level.
Any friendly miniature within range can use white dice for any of its rolls. Each time a miniature uses this effect, the Summoner removes one “Wave” token from her reserve.

new Water sprite tutor a écrit:The Formula targets the summoner herself, but the range indicates an area around the summoner. The Summoner gains a number of “Wave” tokens equal to her current concentration level.
Any friendly miniature or Summoner within range can use white dice for any of its rolls. Each time a miniature uses this effect, the Summoner removes one “Wave” token from her reserve.

old water sprite guard a écrit:The Formula targets the Summoner herself, but the range indicates an area around the Summoner. The Summoner gains a number of “Wave” tokens equal to her current concentration. Any friendly miniature within range can use:
1 token so that the next DAM roll it suffers is read two columns to the left;
2 tokens so that the next DAM roll it suffers is read three columns to the left.

new water sprite guard a écrit:The Formula targets the Summoner herself, but the range indicates an area around the Summoner. The Summoner gains a number of “Wave” tokens equal to her current concentration. Any friendly miniature or Summoner within range can use:
1 token for DAM it suffers is read two columns to the left;
2 tokens for DAM it suffers is read three columns to the left.
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  Vegabond Lun 30 Mai 2016 - 15:40

nicoleblond a écrit:
new water sprite guard a écrit:The Formula targets the Summoner herself, but the range indicates an area around the Summoner. The Summoner gains a number of “Wave” tokens equal to her current concentration level. Any friendly miniature or Summoner within range can use:
1 token for DAM it suffers is read two columns to the left;
2 tokens for DAM it suffers is read three columns to the left.

I assume you are showing us the French version so we can see how it compares to the US version? There is nothing in the French wording that would preclude me from using a "wave/sprite" token generated by one formula to fuel the other formula's effect when only 1 formula has been cast. However, since your intent is that once both formula's are cast it no longer matters which formula generated the "wave/sprite" tokens, I don't see a way to fix this. You just have to know this is the way it's played.

Since you have experience playing the Sorhna Summoner I guess just leave it like it is, with one minor change below.

Sorhna Summoner
On the US cards, please change model to miniature for both WS Tutor and WS Guard.

Vegabond
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  nicoleblond Lun 30 Mai 2016 - 22:02

I think that I have a solution to know which formula is cast. With profile cards, it will have an alchemist card with token to cut (water sprite) and it will have a token for "Water sprite tutor" formula and a token with "water sprite guard" formula. So, players will know which formula is cast...

We adjust french wording and I have new translation for formulas... I'm sorry  Embarassed

Water Sprite Tutor (0)
3 Water / 5 in. / auto
Target Sorhna Summoner. The range indicates an area of effect around her. The Summoner gains a number of “Water Sprite” tokens equal to her current concentration level. The Summoner or any friendly miniature within range can remove 1 “Water Sprite” token to use white dice for any of its rolls.

3 for the range of all formula of Summoner is 10 inches instead 5 inches

Water Sprite Guard (0)
5 Water / 5 in. / auto
Target Sorhna Summoner. The range indicates an area of effect around her. The Summoner gains a number of “Water Sprite” tokens equal to her current concentration level. The Summomer or any friendly miniature within range can remove 1 “Water Sprite” token to reduce DAM roll it suffers two columns to the left. Or remove 2 tokens to reduce DAM roll it suffers three columns to the left.

2 for 1 extra "Water Sprite" token.
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  Vegabond Mar 31 Mai 2016 - 0:17

The tokens sound like a great idea! Nice solution.

Changes;
WST
3 to increase the range of all formula of the Summoner to 10 inches.

WSG
...reduce the next DAM roll...(make the change in both places).

Vegabond
HOMONCULE
HOMONCULE

Message  nicoleblond Mar 31 Mai 2016 - 21:49

Vegabond a écrit:
WSG
...reduce the next DAM roll...(make the change in both places).
We remove "next" because if we say "next", it presupposes
- summoner cast formula
- I place tokens on friendly miniatures (or summoner)
- I use token when miniatures suffers DAM

while
- summoner cast formula
- I reserve tokens and I use it when friendly miniatures (or summoner) suffers DAM
nicoleblond
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant