Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Re: English scenario book

Message  mallachain le Jeu 13 Oct 2016 - 2:06

Edits in red
Unclear text in green

nicoleblond a écrit:
Page 32/33
Footprints

Am'n Ayassarr... It has haunted me for almost 3 seasons ... Not a single day goes by without that name coming to mind... In the Asfar desert... forests... the mountains... the cities I've been through... I thought I saw his shadow ten times... a hundred times.. a thousand times... around a tree, a bush, behind a rock, a dark lane... He never left me for a moment ...

Yet I have traveled the plains, many plains. Defended many people wrongly accused of crimes. Sometimes unsheathed weapons when it was necessary to do so... But behind every saved person, behind each solved case, there was this shadow and the name... Am'n Ayassarr...

Whatever the season, the day, location, time of day, the shade was present from awakening until bedtime ... even during each night ... not a night without reliving this horrible nightmare in pictures and cries ...

How could I forget the name of this pyritin ifrit who massacred my people? How could I forget this demonic form that decimated my wives and my children? Impossible... Maybe I should find rest when I have found Am'n Ayassarr and have eliminated him? Maybe not...

Nevertheless, recent events in the Penitentiary of the Tooth give me hope to trace this monster that I lost... The prisoners were released by a pyritin ifrit named Am'n Ayassarr. I have to go there to investigate and find clues that will allow me to challenge him...

Again, I travel the plains of Tahub Abid, the caliphate of the White Robe. Cold, ice, snow, tundra are all inhospitable elements, no wonder these lands are uninhabited ... Strange, because I've noticed traces for days ... Not animal tracks, but traces of khalimans, Aurloks and human. What is a group like that doing in these parts? Do I not only have motivation to go to the Penitentiary of the Tooth?

Other older traces... Only khalimans... and this one... It's too big for a Khaliman... It is the footprint of Am'n Ayassarr! I am sure! But he is not alone, there are others with him... I really need to go as quickly as possible to the Penitentiary of the Tooth...

Ibrahim Ibn Suleman

Player Overview
Favorite army: Kingdom of Avalon (Lotharius, country priest, 3 recruits, 1 crossbowman, 3 novices)
This scenario is a question of investment and control, this is because the most AP will reveal the footprints on each line. You know where the special footprints are in the opponents half of the table. You must try to make sure to be one that reveals the two special footprints to score 6 VP of the 9 needed while protecting your table side. For the last 3 points, get the footprints on your own side, if you're lucky, you'll find a special footprint. To win the game, it will show when a delay index footprint is controlled via turn, where anticipation to thwart the plan of your opponent.

Purpose of scenario
There are footprints on the whole table. You must collect them. Some are special and award victory points.

Objective tokens
Players place a grid of 16 footprint markers whose four rows and four columns are 6 inches apart. The grid is centered in the middle of the table as shown in the diagram.
Secretly, each player will mark a number of footprints (see below). He will then place 1 marked and 3 unmarked footprints on each line in his opponents half of the table. When done, there will be four secretly marked footprints, one per line.
For 2 players, choose 2 footprints on the opposing side.
For 3 players, the 3rd player chooses 2 footprints on the opposing side. Players 1 and 2 choose a footprint on the opposing side (randomly determine).
For 4 players, players choose a footprint on the opposing side (randomly determine).

Deployment area
Standard.

Scenery elements and alchemical components
Standard.

Deployment
Standard.

Special rules
The miniatures within 1 inch of a footprint are in its area of control.
At the end of each round, a footprint may be revealed on each line parallel to the centerline. The footprint with the greatest AP of figures in its control area will be revealed. If there is a tie with another footprint on the same line, the one with the most recruitment points will be revealed. If still a tie, roll dice.

The footprint is controlled by the player who has the most AP in the footprint's control area. If it's a tie, use recruitment points. If it is still equal, the footprint is not revealed.

The alchemists use intuition to find footprints. They add one additional AP to the total AP to see which footprint is revealed, as well as for the calculation to determine who gets the VP.

Victory Conditions
1) At the end of each round, check who controls each of the footprints that has been revealed. Each unmarked controlled footprint gains the player 1 VP. For each controlled marked footprint, the player scores 3 VP.
2) At the end of a round if a player has 9 VP or more, he wins. If several players have 9 VP or more, or a player has no miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win: 19.

Link to download the sixteen footprints tokens:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/pions-empreintes.pdf

Link to download the PDF file of all tokens in the book:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/pions-total.pdf

mallachain
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  mallachain le Jeu 13 Oct 2016 - 4:51

Edits in red
unclear text in green

nicoleblond a écrit:
Page 34/35
City Lights

The Citizen Council of the city-port of Crepuscule has created a lighting system throughout the city, in order to maintain lighted streets at night. Since this lighting system has been set up, crime has fallen... at least at night... Obviously, these lights inflame envy, and, not to be outdone, the caliphs or leaders of other city-ports of the Canal would like to install such systems in their cities, to show that their city is just as beautiful... Thus we see more and more alchemists arriving from city-port neighbors, to study this complex plumbing system powered by alchemical stones, which can be bought very easily at Crepuscule and is unique in Mornea.
However, Crepuscule has an architectural feature - pipes that crisscross back and forth along the buildings, giving the impression of an "open-air laboratory." It is difficult to recreate this network of pipes in another city-port.
But things do not happen in a day, and before covering the whole city with light powered by alchemical stones, they must test and successfully master the alchemy associated with these long pipes.

Purpose of scenario
There are 4 streelights and you must light them using alchemical stones.

Objectives token
Players place four streetlights (1 inch diameter - size 4) 7 inches apart (see diagram). Each player takes one token of each element (water, air, earth and fire) and places it next to each streetlight (randomly determine who starts). Players cannot place the same element on a streelight.

Deployment Arrea
For 2 players, the deployment areas are more than nine inches from the center line.
For 3 or 4 players, the deployment areas are 6 x 3 inches and are centered on table edges (see diagram).

Standard.

Deployement
Standard.

Special rules
Streelights: at the beginning of the game, the streelights are off.

Gather stones: the land is filled with alchemical stones. A miniature may pick up an alchemical stone (any item) for 1 AP. The player secretly notes on the back of the miniature's reference card that picked up the stone (W for Water, E for Earth, F for Fire and A for Air). When spending the stone, show the back of the card with the letter. At any time, indicate to your opponent the number of stones that a miniature has if he so requests.

Illuminate a streetlight: a miniature within an inch or less of a streetlight may spend 1 AP if it possesses an alchemical stone. The stone spent must be the same element as one of those next to the streetlight.
The miniature increases or decreases the light of the lamp. Place a spent token near the streetlight when you increase the light of the lamp. Remove the element token when you decrease the light. The stone used is lost.

The alchemists: they can use the stones they have by spending 1 AP to turn on the streetlights. They can use the stones they collect to use or improve their formulas. And thanks to their concentration, they can illuminate remote lamps (requires line of sight). 1 concentration level can illuminate a lamp up to 3 inches away, 2 levels up to 6 inches, 3 levels up to 9 inches and 4 levels up to 12 inches.

Victory conditions
1) At the end of each round, you score 1 VP for each streetlight on which you have more element tokens than your opponent.
2) At the end of a round if a player has 6 VP or more, he wins. If several players have 6 VP or more, or if a player has lost all his miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win: 9.

Link to download the 4 streelights and alchemical stones:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/pions-lumieres.pdf

Player Overview
Favorite Army: Kingdom of Avalon (Deacon Leodegarius, country priest, two recruits, two crossbowmen, 2 retiarius)
You must try to get a list with two alchemists. The bonus given to these permits you to stay back while having the ability to light more distant streetlights with alchemists. They will still, by spending 1 AP, obtain stones.
The placement of elements on streetlights is important. Try placing the element of your faction member on one of the two streetlights in the center and after your opponent has placed his. You can counter by placing your item in the same place at the center. Similarly place the favored element of your opponent on streetlights at the ends.
Placing components on the scenery elements is important. Wherever possible, we need your alchemists to be able to pick up components on the first round at the end of an action and focus from the start of the game.
Do not hesitate to pick up a component with all your miniatures to go to the center and fall rapidly over the opposing alchemist.

Credits
The Alchemist Miniatures team thanks the 263 Kickstarter contributors (November 2015, which allowed the funding of this book), campaign scenario testers, multiplayer testers and members of the Galleon team.

Parts of Alkemy (Kurlem) - Campaign and company (Mehapito / Ben95)

Creating scenarios:
Part 1: Under the sand (Nicoleblond) - Part 2: Under The Mountain (Kurlem)
Part 3: Under the Ferns (Kurlem) - Part 4: Under Silence (Kurlem)
Part 5 : Under Surveillance (Ben95) - Part 6: Under Control (Kurlem)
Part 7: Under the Fog (Nicoleblond)
Control Jin posts (Kraken Editions) - Chests (Kraken Editions)
Market of the Horn (Kraken Editions) - The Spores of Amanita (Thornstone)
The Harvest's Carnival of Dong-Yì (Kraken Editions)
The Collection of Stones (Nicoleblond) - Transport the Goods (Olibier B)
Footprints (Nicoleblond) - City Lights (Nicoleblond)

Creating game tables : Naashti (Captain Caverne) / Utopia (Ben95 - Florent Kristner - Aldona) / Triad - Avalon (Kraken Editions) / Desert - Earth and Water (More Terran) - Crossroads (Laurent Mautret) / City Map and Rocky Desert (Tobias)

Painting miniatures:
Olivier Bredy (sentinel p24)
Kraken Editions (alchimist long breath p5 - recruits/crossbowmen p6 - milicia lancers p18 - Lee Ping p21 - Garlan p23 - countryside priest p23-30 - recruits/crossbowmen p27)
Jérémy Mahieu (blade of the tiger guard p5 / sentinel p24 / Berach p30 / Caapiti p34)
Lucas Massa (djinn p4 / inquisitor p5 / Aurloks p20-28-35 / colossius 21-31 /
Tapiocah p24 / thunder warrior p24 / escapees p26-31 / Triad p26 /
bushwacker p27 / hive-thrower p29 / medicine shaman p29 / Tecum Seh p30 /
crows p30 / ifrit p32 / Tanka Wanka p35)
Laurent Mautret (Assia / Naashtis p3-33-35 / Utopians p3-22-28 / Knight
errant p6 / Choker p7 / Ermadhi guardians p16-25 / retarius p23 /
auxiliaries p24 / escapees p26 / wind warriors p29 / ouroboros p33)
Yohan Monnot (lancers-archers-Feng Sao p5 / chests p21 / pilgrim p21 / Templar novice p21 / cobra guard p22 / templar p23 / spores p24 / ifrit qaniss p25 / sentinel p27 / khergars p27 / Pitekica p29)
Josselin Moreau (Kabircheikh p2 / Lotharius p21 / ouroboros p28 / naashtis p33)
Antoine Payet (Lerofon p3 / khalimans p4 / ghulam p12-25 / oracle p14 /
Ibrahim p25 / jaraya p25 / tuareg p25 / venator p32)

Assia concept (cover): Nicolas Amoroso
Layout, photos : Nicoleblond
English proofreading: Mallachain - Vegabond
Royalty free images: istockphoto.com
A book designed by Alchemist Miniatures
Legal Deposit: September 2016
Printed in Italy

mallachain
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  nicoleblond le Jeu 13 Oct 2016 - 8:21

Page 28/29
The Collection of Stones

- "I spotted the place, Captain The land seems marked and there is a very large amount of alchemical stones I was not able to pick because they are buried in the soil."
I would say the field is marked. There is indication to the ground to locate alchemical stones.

Page 30/31
Transport the Goods

The chance was too good, Alarig could not believe it.
For once, he had done well to stay sober. Quietly leaning at the side of the winemaker's shop, he had allowed himself to doze off listening to the ramblings ethyl soldiers of the patrol.
Soldiers drank and they say ramblings, but ramblings are not clear because they have drunk.
We would say "ethyl ramblings" (it's an expression)

It was about a smuggler they had stopped on the rocky plateau. They ran after him for over an hour in the sun until a rafter decided to end the pursuit.
It's a crossbowman.

With each cup, the discussion became more animated about the merchandise they had failed to find. Each fire hose there was his theory and,
It's Mehapito who write text and he often use metaphor  Very Happy
I think we can remplace by "people". We would each people say his own theory about history.
Each people hose there was his theory and

more wine flowed over how the goods mysteriously disappeared. More spirits became heated and the price climbed.
Mehapito again  Very Happy
People became heated (in french, we say "les esprits s'échauffent" (spirits became heated)).
And for the price, we would say price increases.
Maybe?
More spirits became heated and the price increases.

After an hour of listening, Alarig was fully awake. He wanted to be sure and headed east. For having borrowed many times, he knew the byways roamed by those who wanted to remain discreet.
We would say Alarig run through ways many times.

- Not so sure that the smuggling trails, finally, he said, thinking of the unfortunate end of the smuggler.
Alarig say smuggling route (or smuggling road?) are not sure.

Late that afternoon, the wind came up and raised enough dust to erase the traces that the smuggler left on the rocky ground. Alarig loosely followed a steep path along the cliff, and another above on the board. Throat dry, he shrugged his shoulders and turned around hoping that the soldiers would not have already emptied the barrel.
Alarig walk along path and after, he walk along another path upper in plain.

Special rules
Pick up a treasure:
- Take a treasure becomes binding at a walking action and can not be accomplished in a reaction,
To pick up a treasure, it's obligatory while a walking action (not a walking reaction)

The placement and management of the treasures is paramount. Do not hesitate to drop a treasure to defend until allied miniatures come, rather than from head-on into the box.
It's an expression in french (partir bille en tête).
We would say don't hesitate to defend treasure rather to go with treasure in opposing table (at all prices? by hook or by crook? No matter the cost? whatever the cost?)

Page 32/33
Footprints

gain, I travel the plains of Tahub Abid, the caliphate of the White Robe. Cold, ice, snow, tundra are all inhospitable elements, no wonder these lands are uninhabited ... Strange, because I've noticed traces for days ... Not animal tracks, but traces of khalimans, Aurloks and human. What is a group like that doing in these parts? Do I not only have motivation to go to the Penitentiary of the Tooth?
I'm not the only one with motivation to go to the Penitentiary Dent.

Player Overview
Favorite army: Kingdom of Avalon (Lotharius, country priest, 3 recruits, 1 crossbowman, 3 novices)
This scenario is a question of investment and control, this is because the most AP will reveal the footprints on each line. You know where the special footprints are in the opponents half of the table. You must try to make sure to be one that reveals the two special footprints to score 6 VP of the 9 needed while protecting your table side. For the last 3 points, get the footprints on your own side, if you're lucky, you'll find a special footprint. To win the game, it will show when a delay index footprint is controlled via turn, where anticipation to thwart the plan of your opponent.
To win the game, You must temporize (passing turn) when you control a marked footprint, or to ancitipate to thwart of your opponent.

Page 34/35
City Lights

Player Overview
Favorite Army: Kingdom of Avalon (Deacon Leodegarius, country priest, two recruits, two crossbowmen, 2 retiarius)
You must try to get a list with two alchemists. The bonus given to these permits you to stay back while having the ability to light more distant streetlights with alchemists. They will still, by spending 1 AP, obtain stones.
The placement of elements on streetlights is important. Try placing the element of your faction member on one of the two streetlights in the center and after your opponent has placed his. You can counter by placing your item in the same place at the center. Similarly place the favored element of your opponent on streetlights at the ends.
Player would say:
If opponent place his own element on one middle streetlight, you can counter him by placing your own element on the same streetlight.

Placing components on the scenery elements is important. Wherever possible, we need your alchemists to be able to pick up components on the first round at the end of an action and focus from the start of the game.
Do not hesitate to pick up a component with all your miniatures to go to the center and fall rapidly over the opposing alchemist.
Do not hesitate to pick up a component with all your miniatures to go to the center and attack rapidly opposing alchemist.
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  mallachain le Jeu 13 Oct 2016 - 18:15

nicoleblond a écrit:
Page 28/29
The Collection of Stones

- "I spotted the place, Captain The land seems marked and there is a very large amount of alchemical stones I was not able to pick because they are buried in the soil."
I would say the field is marked. There is indication to the ground to locate alchemical stones.
The land is marked where alchemical stones are buried and there is a very large amount of marks. I was not able to pick any because they are buried.

nicoleblond a écrit:
Page 30/31
Transport the Goods

For once, he had done well to stay sober. Quietly leaning at the side of the winemaker's shop, he had allowed himself to doze off listening to the ramblings ethyl soldiers of the patrol.
Soldiers drank and they say ramblings, but ramblings are not clear because they have drunk.
We would say "ethyl ramblings" (it's an expression)
...he had allowed himself to doze off listening to the drunken ramblings of the soldiers of the patrol.

nicoleblond a écrit:
It was about a smuggler they had stopped on the rocky plateau. They ran after him for over an hour in the sun until a rafter decided to end the pursuit.
It's a crossbowman.
...over an hour in the sun until a crossbowman ended the pursuit.

nicoleblond a écrit:
With each cup, the discussion became more animated about the merchandise they had failed to find. Each fire hose there was his theory and,
It's Mehapito who write text and he often use metaphor  Very Happy
I think we can remplace by "people". We would each people say his own theory about history.
Each people hose there was his theory and
Everybody had his own theory and more wine flowed over how the goods mysteriously disappeared.

nicoleblond a écrit:
more wine flowed over how the goods mysteriously disappeared. More spirits became heated and the price climbed.
Mehapito again  Very Happy
People became heated (in french, we say "les esprits s'échauffent" (spirits became heated)).
And for the price, we would say price increases.
Maybe?
More spirits became heated and the price increases.
As the spirit-infused discussion heated up, the value of the goods rose.

nicoleblond a écrit:
After an hour of listening, Alarig was fully awake. He wanted to be sure and headed east. For having borrowed many times, he knew the byways roamed by those who wanted to remain discreet.
We would say Alarig run through ways many times.
For having made many runs himself, he knew...

nicoleblond a écrit:
- Not so sure that the smuggling trails, finally, he said, thinking of the unfortunate end of the smuggler.
Alarig say smuggling route (or smuggling road?) are not sure.
- These routes are not safe, he said, thinking of the unfortunate end of the smuggler.

nicoleblond a écrit:
Late that afternoon, the wind came up and raised enough dust to erase the traces that the smuggler left on the rocky ground. Alarig loosely followed a steep path along the cliff, and another above on the board. Throat dry, he shrugged his shoulders and turned around hoping that the soldiers would not have already emptied the barrel.
Alarig walk along path and after, he walk along another path upper in plain.
Alarig followed a steep path along the cliff, which lead to another path on the ridge.

nicoleblond a écrit:
Special rules
Pick up a treasure:
- Take a treasure becomes binding at a walking action and can not be accomplished in a reaction,
To pick up a treasure, it's obligatory while a walking action (not a walking reaction)
- A treasure can only be picked up after a walk action and cannot be done as a reaction.

nicoleblond a écrit:
The placement and management of the treasures is paramount. Do not hesitate to drop a treasure to defend until allied miniatures come, rather than from head-on into the box.
It's an expression in french (partir bille en tête).
We would say don't hesitate to defend treasure rather to go with treasure in opposing table (at all prices? by hook or by crook? No matter the cost? whatever the cost?)
Don't hesitate to drop a treasure to defend it until allied miniatures arrive, rather than take the treasure to the opposite end of the table.

nicoleblond a écrit:
Page 32/33
Footprints

gain, I travel the plains of Tahub Abid, the caliphate of the White Robe. Cold, ice, snow, tundra are all inhospitable elements, no wonder these lands are uninhabited ... Strange, because I've noticed traces for days ... Not animal tracks, but traces of khalimans, Aurloks and human. What is a group like that doing in these parts? Do I not only have motivation to go to the Penitentiary of the Tooth?
I'm not the only one with motivation to go to the Penitentiary Dent.
I'm not the only one motivated to go the Penitentiary of the Tooth.

nicoleblond a écrit:
Player Overview
To win the game, You must temporize (passing turn) when you control a marked footprint, or to ancitipate to thwart of your opponent.
To win the game, you must delay (pass) when you control a marked footprint or anticipate your opponents actions and thwart them.

mallachain
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  Vegabond le Jeu 13 Oct 2016 - 18:19

Suggestions in Blue.

mallachain a écrit:Edits in red
section I don't understand in green

Page 24/25

The Spores of Amanita

Led by Sachem Tha'Pioca Franche Panse, the tribe of stone-who-is-dancing ventured into the area of Oyanke Aliha to pick mushrooms, highly appreciated at powwows. Note that it took several bouraks to acquire large amounts of the gourmet items that Tha'Pioca alone could savor. The area of Oyanke Aliha has lots of mushrooms, and one can find all kinds and colors. Even the most deadly ones do not scare Tha'Pioca, "it only strengthens my toxin immunity!" he laughingly jokes.
- Ahhhh! It's a good morning! The kind I like! We will find mushrooms this morning!
The Sachem Tha'Pioca exits his yurt and will awakens his tribe ...
- Come On! Rise and shine! Get out of your yurt! ... No it is not war! It's even worse! It's hunger gnawing at me! We will find mushrooms! and quickly!
The tribe rises as one Aurlok and they all leave to the Oyanke Aliha swamps.

- Ugh! What mushy peas! It's even worse than usual! The fog is even thicker than the last time! Ahhhh ... We should have led one of the bearded triadic prisoners that we would release it all at once alchemical stones ...
- Tha'Pioca! Come and see here! Look what I found ...
- What is that? I have never seen one like this ... Another new species? It's amazing what this area hides ... Wait! Chuttt! I hear voices ...

Indeed, from not very far away the tribe of stone-who-is-dancing hear voices echoing.
- Sir Precius, it is not very far ... We will be able to bring these famous mushrooms to the prioress Caelina ...
- Yes ... This place is much worse than ours ... It seems familiar and strange at the same time ... We'll collect the mushrooms and get out of here!

At the sound of the voice, Tha'Pioca went into a terrible rage, and his cry was heard throughout the Oyanke Aliha region, despite the thick sound dampening fog...
- No! This is our mushroom land! Aurlocks! Organize! Prepare for battle! We must repel these Avalonians! And keep these weird mushrooms!

Tha'Pioca's terrible cry frightened the Avalonian troop, the men were motionless, looking at Sir Precius and motioning to leave ...
- Sir Precius, maybe we could come back another time to pick?
- I Will Not! The prioress Caelina sent me on a mission and we will carry it through to the end! Do not listen to this cry, it's probably more bark than bite, and remember to get mushrooms!

Whoooooossssshhhhhh!
A loud noise is heard, a terrible shock of wood against iron. Sir Precius the knight was propelled several meters back, he was down, semi-conscious ...
- More bark than bite? How about now? Is there more noise or pain inside your helmet?
Tha'Pioca launched his famous legendary laugh ...

Purpose of scenario
There are 6 spores on the table and you have to control them by placing your miniatures close to spores, while managing the exploding spores.

Deployment area
Standard

Scenery elements and Alchemical components
Standard.

Objective tokens
Spores (1 inch diameter - size 1) must be placed more than 7 inches from each other, and more than 2 inches from a scenery element or a table edge.

For 2 players, each player has 3 spores. Each places one spore in turn starting with the one who did not place the first scenery element. Place one spore in your opponent's half of the table, one in your own half of the table, and the third is your choice.

For 3 players, each player has 2 spores. Each places one spore in turn (randomly determine who starts placing), the first in a quarter of one opponents side of the table, the second spore is the player's choice.

For 4 players, 2 players have 2 spores and 2 players have 1 spore (randomly determine). Place each spore in turn (randomly determine who starts placing). The 2 players with 2 spores must first place a spore in an opponent's quarter of the table, the second spore is the player's choice. The 2 players with 1 spore can place the spores wherever they wish.

Deployment
Standard.

Special rules
Any miniature within 3 inches of a spore is in its control area.
At the end of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd round, a spore explodes and is removed from the game. At the start of round 4 and for the rest of the game, the remaining 3 spores will not burst.
The spore that explodes is always the one that has the most AP of miniatures in its control area. If two or more have equal AP, use the recruitment points of the miniatures in the area. If it's a draw, the exploding spore is determined by a dice roll.
When a spore explodes, roll two white dice. All miniatures within one inch of the spore suffer damage according to the following table: 4/3/3/3/2/2. All miniatures more than one inch away but still in the control zone suffer damage according to the following table: 3/2/2/2/1/1.

Victory conditions
1) At the end of each round, after a spore explodes, determine who controls each remaining spore. The player who has the most AP, or if AP is tied, the most recruitment points controls the spore. For each controlled spore, the player scores: 1 VP in the 1st round, 2 VP in the 2nd round, 3 VP in the 3rd round.
2) At the end of a round if a player has 15 VP or more, he wins. If several players have 15 VP or more, or if a player has lost all his miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win: 23.

Player overview
Favorite army: Khaliman Republic (Ibrahim, ifrit qaniss, ghulam, Tuareg, Ermadhi guardian, Jaraya)
This is a very interesting scenario because unlike many others, it does not favor miniatures with many AP. To control spores and score points, the more miniatures the better. It will thus eliminate more enemy miniatures. The key to victory is to get the spores explode in the opponent's camp to force him to spend AP to move to your camp where your miniatures have the AP to strike. The first three rounds, move a miniature (the cheapest and preferably a shooter) next to each spore in your camp and get a spore to blow in the opposite camp. Do not hesitate to pass your turn until the situation is advantageous.

Link to download spores token: www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/pions-spores.pdf

Page 26/27
The Harvest's Carnival of Dong-Yì

Every cycle, when the new Selene marks the beginning of autumn, the city of Dong-Yì holds their traditional Harvest carnival. This carnival is an impressive event designed to celebrate the end of the farming season and the beginning of autumn.
Though this carnival is not as renowned as the Yu-Cheng one celebrating the beginning of winter - the season of Dao - the economic importance of the harvest has made it into a large fair where different nationalities can meet and discuss current topics.
It is a cosmopolitan event that gathers people from all corners of Mornea to buy, sell and barter their produce and products. This event is also an opportunity for these visitors to enjoy the many shows and demonstrations hosted by the city throughout the ten days of the carnival.

The traditional culmination of this Carnival is a huge parade that winds through the city streets, composed of costumed actors dressed as heroic figures of the Empire or fantastic legendary creatures. But what always impresses the visitors most are the famous chimeras of the Jade Triad - fantastic animals of surprising shapes costumed with garish and grotesque clothes; a real must see for those who have never had the chance to see the creations of the Imperial Alchemists.

Your group is currently at this Carnival to complete a trade agreement that will strengthen the growing bonds of friendship and common interest with your allies as well as simply enjoying the Carnival and its celebrations.

Like any group of foreigners in Dong-Yì, you are accompanied by an Ambassador of the Empire who is responsible for guiding you through the city, explaining its customs, and ensuring you do not wander into restricted parts of the city.

But as you are walking the streets, admiring the decorations and enjoying the scents of grilled meat and baked goods from the market stalls, you run into a panicked crowd on the main streets of the city, fleeing from something and directly towards you. You do not know what has caused this panic, but it must be something very serious!

Your immediate concern is to protect the city Ambassador assigned to guide your group. It would significantly harm your relationship with the authorities of the city if you had to report the disappearance of your guide. But you are not the only group caught up in the panicking crowd, and another group of ill-intentioned visitors seems firmly set on killing your emissary and throwing your diplomatic relations with the Empire into turmoil. You will need to act quickly to save your ambassador from this dangerous situation, or maybe even turn the tables on these enemies and beat them at their own game …

Link to download four profile cards: www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/carte-ambassadeur-recoltes.pdf

Purpose of scenario
You must harm the opposing ambassador while protecting your own.

Deployment area
No deployment zone.

Scenery elements and Alchemical components
Standard. No stress or half table shift to place components. Leave 4 inches between each component. Leave a space in the center of the table to place the first miniature.

Deployment
Standard. Whoever deploys first must place one of their miniatures in the center of the table. Then in turn, players place a miniature:
- Exactly 6 inches from an enemy miniature,
- More than 6 inches from other enemy miniatures,
- At least 4 inches from friendly miniatures already deployed.
When a player can not deploy its remaining miniatures 6 inches from an enemy miniature, it deploys within 4 inches of a friendly miniature already deployed.

Miniatures with the Stealth skill are deployed like any other. The strategist ability of Fu-Nihao has no effect.

Once all the miniatures are deployed, each player chooses 3 miniatures of his choice then each randomly determines with which of these three miniatures the Ambassador is deployed. It is then placed in base contact with the determined miniature.

Special rules
The crowd: for the duration of the game, all miniatures are considered to have the Stealthy skill. Miniatures that have the Stealthy skill printed on their card, succeed on their roll as if they were a size smaller. So a size 2 miniature with Stealthy succeeds on its cover roll on a 6 or more (instead of Cool. Size 1 miniatures with Stealthy succeed on a 4 or more (instead of 6).
Stealthy
A miniature with this skill is deployed after all other miniatures. It is still considered as having cover for shooting attacks and it can react to make the shoo- ter that targets it lose it’s aim bonus even if this reaction does not bring it back to real cover (scenery, etc.). In addition it cannot be attacked or engaged by an opposing miniature over 4 inches away from it. If a miniature attacks or engages it from over 4 inches away, the attack or engagement is failed. The miniature is placed as close to the Stealthy miniature as possible without being in contact. (I've included the rules for stealthy, because players may not have a character card that explains it since it isn't in the main Rulebook.)

Victory conditions
1) At the end of each round, one accumulates victory points:
     - 2 VP if your ambassador has more hit points than your opponent's,
     - Or 1 VP if your ambassador is the only one alive.
2) At the end of a round if a player has 6 VP, he wins. If several players have 6 VP, if all ambassadors are killed or if a player doesn't have any miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win 6.

Player Overview
Favorite army Sword Cartel (Qian Jian ice tiger [Sentinel of the Iron Heart], 2 Avalonian recruits, 1 Avalonian crossbowman, 1 Avalonian Retarius, 1 Avalonian bushwacker, 1 Malikh meharist and 2 Desert khergars)

The object of this scenario is to protect your ambassador while injuring the opponent's, not kill him, at least not at the beginning of the game. Indeed, if you eliminate your opponent's ambassador early (round 1), you would need to keep yours alive for 6 rounds without your opponent killing him if you do not want a tie. The art is to hurt the opponent's ambassador without killing him.

One of the most important phases is deployment and in this scenario even more so. You must keep in mind that your ambassador will be deployed randomly beside one of the three miniatures you selected. This requires that you "isolate" three of your miniatures in order to protect your ambassador. After placement, you have to watch for which of your opponent's miniatures can have an impact on your ambassador and also which of your miniatures can attack the enemy ambassador. At the start of the game it is very important to keep your ambassador away from your opponent, especially enemy fire (cover 8 with two white dice - there is more than a one in two chance of being hurt). At the start of each round, repeat the same gymnastics to evaluate the placement of the two ambassadors.

Vegabond
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  Vegabond le Jeu 13 Oct 2016 - 19:59

Suggestions in Blue.

nicoleblond a écrit:I begin layout Very Happy

I come again with page 4/5. I think it's miss a part of translation for introduction text for "campaign and company".

To play campaign with your emissary or to play your own company, maybe you'll need to create a warband of mercenaries led by your hero. Here is the procedure to create a custom hero. The combinations below are not entirely balanced, but are for fun.

To play in a campaign alongside your emissary or to lead your own company you'll need to create a custom hero. The combinations below are not entirely balanced, but are for fun.

Do we use WCR or HPL for Hit Point Life (there is two abbreviation)?

WCR is for Walk, Charge, Run.

Vegabond
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  Vegabond le Jeu 13 Oct 2016 - 20:47

Suggestions in Blue.

Unclear translations in green

Page 28/29
The Collection of Stones

The Xi Yi informant was adamant. Past the Misty Mountains, about fifty miles northwest, near the border, he had seen many Avalonians searching the ground.
- "The place is covered in stones."

The temptation was too great. We left in the morning, when the fog still covered the plains and the sun was struggling to rise. Our horses were forced to a gallop to reach the Monkey Woods by noon where we enjoyed a meal and let the horses rest a moment. The day ended as we approached the Misty Mountains. It was necessary to make camp for the night. We posted guards to ensure that the enemy did not surprise us during the night. We were close to the Avalonian border and we were in constant danger. Nestled in my tent, I fell asleep thinking about my return to the city of Xi Yi with many alchemical stones and all the glory and advancement I would get.

The next morning, I was ready to shoot down any enemies appearing on the battlefield. We rode through the Misty Mountains and arrived that afternoon at the plains described by our informant, on the edge of the Avalonian border.
One of my scouts returned with this news:

The end was near, we would take our booty and soon leave this dangerous place, at the limit of Avalonian land. Only ... it seemed that we were not the only ones to know of this place ...
The ride was not going to be a simple collection and we had to battle while recovering the maximum number of alchemical stones before gaining glory and advancement ...

Purpose of scenario
There are stones of each element (water, earth, fire, air) which must be gathered, while trying to collect three stones of the same element.

Deployment area
Standard.

Standard.

Objectives Token
Use tokens for stones to differentiate the alchemical components.
For 2 players, each player takes two stones of each element (water, earth, fire, air).
For 3 players, each player takes one stone of each element and 1 additional stone choice. Randomly determine which player takes the last stone (it will be the player in table 1 below).
For 4 players, each player takes one stone of each element.
Randomly determine who starts to place the stones. First place the stones on both lines located 2.5 inches from the center line, then the two lines 7.5 inches from the center.
A line must be complete before starting the next. Each line must contain a stone of each element, with at least 5 inches between each stone.

The players place their stones alternately as indicated below:
For 2 players 3 players 4 players
1st line, players  1 2 1 2   1 2 3 1   1 2 3 4
2nd line, players 2 1 2 1   2 3 1 2   2 3 4 1
3nd line, players 1 2 1 2   3 1 2 3   3 4 1 2
end line, players 2 1 2 1   1 2 3 1   4 1 2 3

Link to download sixteen stones:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/collect-token.pdf

Deployment
Standard.

Special rules
- During the first round, stones on the line nearest your deployment area cannot be gathered,
- A miniature within 1 inch of a stone can gather it by spending 1 AP. Place the stone on the profile card of the miniature,
- A miniature can have only one stone on it's card per turn,
- The collected stones cannot be used by alchemists.

The stones on the profile cards are collected at the end of the round, they are removed from play and set aside.
If a miniature with a stone is injured before the end of the round, it drops the stone:
- In contact with its base and that of its attacker (or it is placed between the two bases if long reach was used),
- In contact with its base of the injured figure (anywhere the controlling player wishes) when damage is from shooting or alchemy.

If a miniature with a stone is killed before the end of the round, the stone is placed where where the miniature died.

Victory Conditions
1) At the end of each round:
     - The player who collected the most stones THAT ROUND gets 1 VP. Put harvested stones aside.
     - The player with 3 stones (harvested during all rounds) of one element gets 2 VP (cumulatively on each round).
   Example: 2nd round, Alain picked up four stones and Bernard picked up two stones, Alain gains 1 VP since he harvested the most stones in the 2nd round. The stones are set aside and are added to those already collected by each player in the first round. Alain has 3 stones of water, and gains 2 additional VP.
2) At the end of a round if a player has 6 VP or more, he wins. If several players have 6 VP or more, or one player has lost all his miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win: 14.

Player Overview
Favorite Army: Clan Walosi (Pitekica spirit-shaman of Ostiliha, toad medicine shaman, 3 toad thunder-warriors, 3 toad wind-warriors, 2 toad hiver-throwers)
The key to this scenario is to retrieve three stones of the same color. If you do, this is the first step towards victory. The first point to discuss is the positioning of the stones. You must anticipate the deployment of your miniatures and their movements.
The miniatures with 3 and 4 AP will be able to collect stones near the median line in the 1st round, while miniatures with 2 AP must move to position themselves in the 2nd round to retrieve stones. So, place the stones to create a kind of path for your miniatures.
The other key is that you must prevent your opponent from gathering three stones of the same element, it seems obvious but it is not so simple. If you have the advantage in the scenario, feel free to pass, to let your opponent take the stones and hurt him so he drops them.
To keep the stones gathered by your miniatures during a round, use scenery elements to block or fast miniatures to recover the stones of your wounded miniatures.
[/quote]

Vegabond
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  nicoleblond le Ven 14 Oct 2016 - 8:14

OK, all texts are in layout Very Happy

Additional translation (caption for map)
A small harbor southwest of Th'Ménic

Altavi Hinhani, south of Wakpa Sayela

On the other side of the Mountains of Morning, south of Matgen

Kumaraid suburbs, a monastery backed the wall

Kumaraid suburbs, a small square

Ciar arm, opposite shore at Vespers

Isolated island off Coelon

Profile card for ambassador (The Harvest's Carnival of Dong-Yì scenario)
passive
The ambassador is not considered part of the army with which it is deployed (and it can not be the target of formulas or effects targeting friendly miniatures). The ambassador moves along with a friendly miniature who is in base contact with him. He could not move more than 12 inches in a round and must remain in base contact with friendly miniature, which can change during movement.

Always ready
If the ambassador must spend 1 AP before moving (blast of wind, entanglement...) we consider that this expenditure is automatic and free.

Defensive attitude
The ambassador can only play combat card Parade. He could not make response. If the ambassador is in combat, it is considered that disengages automatically when moving (if the miniature with which it moves is in combat, it must carry out his disengagement roll normally).
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  mallachain le Sam 15 Oct 2016 - 7:15

Edits in red
Unclear text in green

nicoleblond a écrit:OK, all texts are in layout Very Happy

Additional translation (caption for map)
A small harbor southwest of Th'Ménic

Altavi Hinhani, south of Wakpa Sayela

On the other side of the Mountains of Morning, south of Matgen

Kumaraid suburbs, a monastery backed the wall

Kumaraid suburbs, a small square

Ciar arm, shore opposite Vespers

Isolated island off Coelon

Profile card for ambassador (The Harvest's Carnival of Dong-Yì scenario)
Passive
The ambassador is not considered part of the army with which he is deployed (and he can not be the target of formulas or effects targeting friendly miniatures). The ambassador moves along with a friendly miniature who is in base contact with him. He can not move more than 12 inches in a round and must remain in base contact with a friendly miniature, which can change during movement.

Always ready
If the ambassador must spend 1 AP before moving (blast of wind, entanglement...) this expenditure is automatic and free.

Defensive attitude
The ambassador can only play the Inactive CC. He can not respond. If the ambassador is in combat, he disengages automatically when moving (if the miniature with which he moves is in combat, it must carry out its disengagement roll normally).

mallachain
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  nicoleblond le Lun 17 Oct 2016 - 18:06

mallachain a écrit:Kumaraid suburbs, a monastery backed the wall
It's a monastery positioned against the wall.

Can we say?
Kumaraid suburbs, a monastery positioned against the wall
nicoleblond
Admin
Admin

Message  mallachain le Lun 17 Oct 2016 - 18:23

nicoleblond a écrit:
mallachain a écrit:Kumaraid suburbs, a monastery backed the wall
It's a monastery positioned against the wall.

Can we say?
Kumaraid suburbs, a monastery positioned against the wall
Kumaraid suburbs, a monastery against the wall. works better.

mallachain
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  Vegabond le Mar 18 Oct 2016 - 16:25

Suggestions in Blue.

Unclear text in green

Page 30/31
Transport the Goods

For once, he had done well to stay sober. Quietly leaning at the side of the winemaker's shop, he had allowed himself to doze off listening to the ramblings ethyl soldiers of the patrol. It was about a smuggler they had stopped on the rocky plateau. They ran after him for over an hour in the sun until a rafter decided to end the pursuit. With each cup, the discussion became more animated about the merchandise they had failed to find. Each fire hose there was his theory and, more wine flowed over how the goods mysteriously disappeared. More spirits became heated and the price climbed.
Coming around a skinny bush Alarig came face to face (or rather nose to canvas) with a nice sized bag, securely tied and damn heavy.
- It is my opinion that the recruits were drunk before they started their patrol to miss this bag.
Observing more closely around him, he discovered two other bags within a few strides. He would not be able to carry them alone.
He needed help.
Yes, help and quickly. Smugglers do not work alone and his partners must already be searching...

Purpose of scenario
There are three treasures in the center of the table and each player begins the game with 1 treasure. You have to get three treasures to the opposite table edge.

Deployment area
Standard.

Objectives Token
Three Treasures (1 inch diameter, size 0) are placed on the center line of the table, one at center and two spaced 7 inches away from the center one.

Standard.

Deployment
Standard. Once deployment is finished, each player places a treasure token in contact with its table edge, on the ground or carried by a miniature in contact with the table edge. You can place the token under the carrier's base.

Special rules
Pick up a treasure:
- A treasure can be picked up if on the ground or in the hands of a non-engaged in combat friendly miniature. To collect a treasure, the base of the miniature must be in contact with the treasure or the treasure carrier at the beginning or the end of his walk. It is impossible to pick up a treasure during a walk.

Carry a treasure:
- A model can only carry one treasure,
- A model carrying a treasure can drop it at any time during its activation, or when a battle is initiated against it,
- A model carrying a treasure may only make run and walk actions (no engagement, charge attack, shooting, concentration, alchemy, entanglement etc ...) and can move a maximum of 11 inches per round. During its movement, however, it may drop its treasure and continue to move,
- In combat, a model carrying a treasure automatically plays the "Inactive" CC unless he announces that he drops his treasure when combat is initiated against him,
- Finally, a figurine wishing to act against a model carrying a treasure has a +2 bonus to its Spirit roll.

Drop a treasure:
A model can drop its treasure on the ground in contact with its base. If the model carrying a treasure is killed, the treasure is placed at the spot where the miniature was. If placing the treasure on the ground is impossible (the miniature is completely surrounded), the treasure is placed under the carrier's base and anyone within one inch can pick it up as if he was in contact.

Victory conditions:
1) At the end of each round, if a miniature carrying a treasure is standing and in contact with the opposing table edge without being in combat, the treasure is removed from the game and the player gets 1 VP.
2) At the end of a round if a player has 3 VP or more, he wins. If several players have 3 VP or more, or a player has lost all his miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win: 5.

Player Overview
Favorite army: Kingdom of Avalon (Leodegarius, Colossus, 1 retiarius, 1 crossbowman, knight-errant, 1 recruit)
Transport the Goods is a scenario of collection and movement. You must pick up and carry three treasures into the opponent's deployment zone. The approach to the scenario will depend greatly on the list and faction played. This is the charm of this scenario!

The placement and management of the treasures is paramount. Do not hesitate to drop a treasure to defend until allied miniatures come, rather than from head-on into the box. Conversely, there must be no hesitation to roll with the punches (if one is sure of not dying, of course) in order to gain the ultimate goal. It all depends on the situation, and every choice will have heavy consequences!

Five treasures is a lot. The pitfall to avoid is to focus on all the treasures. Better to take three and leave two to your opponent. As long as he is missing one, he can not win and his miniatures will be occupied elsewhere!

Link to download the PDF file of all tokens from the book:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/pions-total.pdf

Vegabond
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  Vegabond le Mar 18 Oct 2016 - 17:00

Suggestions in Blue.

unclear text in green

Page 34/35
City Lights

The Citizen Council of the city-port of Crepuscule has created a lighting system throughout the city, in order to maintain lighted streets at night. Since this lighting system has been set up, crime has fallen... at least at night... Obviously, these lights inflame envy, and, not to be outdone, the caliphs or leaders of other city-ports of the Canal would like to install such systems in their cities, to show that their city is just as beautiful... Thus we see more and more alchemists arriving from city-port neighbors, to study this complex plumbing system powered by alchemical stones, which can be bought very easily at Crepuscule and is unique in Mornea.
However, Crepuscule has an architectural feature - pipes that crisscross back and forth along the buildings, giving the impression of an "open-air laboratory." It is difficult to recreate this network of pipes in another city-port.
But things do not happen in a day, and before covering the whole city with light powered by alchemical stones, they must test and successfully master the alchemy associated with these long pipes.

Purpose of scenario
There are 4 streelights and you must light them using alchemical stones.

Objectives token
Players place four streetlights (1 inch diameter - size 4) 7 inches apart (see diagram). Each player takes one token of each element (water, air, earth and fire) and places it next to each streetlight (randomly determine who starts). Players cannot place the same element on a streelight.

Deployment Arrea
For 2 players, the deployment areas are more than nine inches from the center line.
For 3 or 4 players, the deployment areas are 6 x 3 inches and are centered on table edges (see diagram).

Standard.

Deployement
Standard.

Special rules
Streelights: at the beginning of the game, the streelights are off.

Gather stones: the land is filled with alchemical stones. A miniature may pick up an alchemical stone (any item) for 1 AP. The player secretly notes on the back of the miniature's reference card that picked up the stone (W for Water, E for Earth, F for Fire and A for Air). When spending the stone, show the back of the card with the letter. At any time, indicate to your opponent the number of stones that a miniature has if he so requests.

Illuminate a streetlight: a miniature within an inch or less of a streetlight may spend 1 AP if it possesses an alchemical stone. The stone spent must be the same element as one of those next to the streetlight.
The miniature increases or decreases the light of the lamp. Place a spent token near the streetlight when you increase the light of the lamp. Remove the element token when you decrease the light. The stone used is lost.

The alchemists: they can use the stones they have by spending 1 AP to turn on the streetlights. They can use the stones they collect to use or improve their formulas. And thanks to their concentration, they can illuminate remote lamps (requires line of sight). 1 concentration level can illuminate a lamp up to 3 inches away, 2 levels up to 6 inches, 3 levels up to 9 inches and 4 levels up to 12 inches.

Victory conditions
1) At the end of each round, you score 1 VP for each streetlight on which you have more element tokens than your opponent.
2) At the end of a round if a player has 6 VP or more, he wins. If several players have 6 VP or more, or if a player has lost all his miniatures, it's a draw.
3) Number of VP to win: 9.

Link to download the 4 streelights and alchemical stones:
www.alkemy-the-game.com/pdf/pions-lumieres.pdf

Player Overview
Favorite Army: Kingdom of Avalon (Deacon Leodegarius, country priest, 2 recruits, 2 crossbowmen, 2 retiarius)
Placing components on the scenery elements is important. Wherever possible, you need your alchemists to be able to pick up components on the first round at the end of an action and focus from the start of the game.

Credits
The Alchemist Miniatures team thanks the 263 Kickstarter contributors (November 2015, which allowed the funding of this book), campaign scenario testers, multiplayer testers and members of the Galleon team.

Parts of Alkemy (Kurlem) - Campaign and company (Mehapito / Ben95)

Creating scenarios:
Part 1: Under the sand (Nicoleblond) - Part 2: Under The Mountain (Kurlem)
Part 3: Under the Ferns (Kurlem) - Part 4: Under Silence (Kurlem)
Part 5 : Under Surveillance (Ben95) - Part 6: Under Control (Kurlem)
Part 7: Under the Fog (Nicoleblond)
Control Jin posts (Kraken Editions) - Chests (Kraken Editions)
Market of the Horn (Kraken Editions) - The Spores of Amanita (Thornstone)
The Harvest's Carnival of Dong-Yì (Kraken Editions)
The Collection of Stones (Nicoleblond) - Transport the Goods (Olibier B)
Footprints (Nicoleblond) - City Lights (Nicoleblond)

Creating game tables : Naashti (Captain Caverne) / Utopia (Ben95 - Florent Kristner - Aldona) / Triad - Avalon (Kraken Editions) / Desert - Earth and Water (More Terran) - Crossroads (Laurent Mautret) / City Map and Rocky Desert (Tobias)

Painting miniatures:
Olivier Bredy (sentinel p24)
Kraken Editions (alchimist long breath p5 - recruits/crossbowmen p6 - milicia lancers p18 - Lee Ping p21 - Garlan p23 - countryside priest p23-30 - recruits/crossbowmen p27)
Jérémy Mahieu (blade of the tiger guard p5 / sentinel p24 / Berach p30 / Caapiti p34)
Lucas Massa (djinn p4 / inquisitor p5 / Aurloks p20-28-35 / colossius 21-31 /
Tapiocah p24 / thunder warrior p24 / escapees p26-31 / Triad p26 /
bushwacker p27 / hive-thrower p29 / medicine shaman p29 / Tecum Seh p30 /
crows p30 / ifrit p32 / Tanka Wanka p35)
Laurent Mautret (Assia / Naashtis p3-33-35 / Utopians p3-22-28 / Knight
errant p6 / Choker p7 / Ermadhi guardians p16-25 / retarius p23 /
auxiliaries p24 / escapees p26 / wind warriors p29 / ouroboros p33)
Yohan Monnot (lancers-archers-Feng Sao p5 / chests p21 / pilgrim p21 / Templar novice p21 / cobra guard p22 / templar p23 / spores p24 / ifrit qaniss p25 / sentinel p27 / khergars p27 / Pitekica p29)
Josselin Moreau (Kabircheikh p2 / Lotharius p21 / ouroboros p28 / naashtis p33)
Antoine Payet (Lerofon p3 / khalimans p4 / ghulam p12-25 / oracle p14 /
Ibrahim p25 / jaraya p25 / tuareg p25 / venator p32)

Assia concept (cover): Nicolas Amoroso
Layout, photos : Nicoleblond
English proofreading: Mallachain & Donnie Williams
Royalty free images: istockphoto.com
A book designed by Alchemist Miniatures
Legal Deposit: September 2016
Printed in Italy

Vegabond
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  mallachain le Mer 19 Oct 2016 - 4:43

I'm slowly reading through the scenario pdf.

Edits so far (in red):

Page 2, middle column, 6th paragraph:
The Aurloks Forests lack passable roads.
should be: The Aurlok Forests lack passable roads.

3rd column, 4th paragraph
Commercial counters grow as Jin bounds past.
Should be: Commercial counters grow as much as Jin posts grew in the past.

5th paragraph
fluttered should be flutters

6th paragraph
naive should not be hyphenated.

Page 3
Game mode table:
Recommended dimension should be Recommended dimensions

2nd column:
*The placement of objectives is done at this time.
is listed three times - in "Deployment area," "Scenery Elements and Alchemical Components" and "Deployment." That seems confusing. I think it should be listed only before "Deployment Area."

2nd column, 4th paragraph:
A scenery element should be placed more than 3 inches from an objective or other scenery element, and not in opposing areas of deployment.

I'll post more as I go through the book.

Dernière édition par mallachain le Mer 19 Oct 2016 - 5:01, édité 1 fois

mallachain
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  mallachain le Mer 19 Oct 2016 - 5:00

Edits in red:

Page 4, 1st colum, 2nd paragraph:
Example: You hero, Casel
should be: Example: Your hero, Casel

Page 5, 1st column, 1st paragraph:
Damage 3/4/4/4/5/5
should be: Damage 4/4/4/4/5/5

1st column, 4th paragraph:
Damage 3/4/4/4/5/5

1st column, last paragraph:
Damage 3/4/4/4/5/5

2nd column, 2nd paragraph:
When you decide to change your alchemist...
should be: When you decide to upgrade your alchemist...

mallachain
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  Vegabond le Mer 19 Oct 2016 - 5:02

mallachain a écrit:
2nd column:
is listed three times - in "Deployment area," "Scenery Elements and Alchemical Components" and "Deployment." That seems confusing. I think it should be listed only before "Deployment Area."

This isn't true, because it depends on the scenario when the objectives are placed. They could be at different times during set up for different scenarios.

Vegabond
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  mallachain le Mer 19 Oct 2016 - 5:17

Edits in red:

Page 7, Victory Conditions #2
At the end of a round if a player has 6 VP or more, he wins. It two players have 6 VP or more, or if a player has lost all his miniatures,
it’s a draw.
should be: At the end of a round if a player has 6 VP or more, he wins. If two players have 6 VP or more, or if a player has lost all his miniatures, it’s a draw.

Page 8, 1st column, 2nd paragraph:
He knew a pass through the Morning mountains,
Should be: He knew a pass through the Morning Mountains,

Page 9, Victory Conditions #1
each token “studied”
should be: each “studied” token

2nd column, header
FOR LIFE (following)
should be: FOR LIFE (continued)

2nd column, last sentance
Hoping the man’s taste for violence does not extend to sentient beings, Assia withdraws, citing fatigue from the long journey she had made to come to Avalon.
should be: Hoping the man’s taste for violence does not extend to sentient beings, Assia withdraws, citing fatigue from the long journey she had made to come to Avalon.

mallachain
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  Vegabond le Mer 19 Oct 2016 - 5:21

Edits in Blue:

Page 3
Game mode table:
for Recommended dimensions I'd suggest also saying 24x24 inches

Number heroes should be Number of heroes.

Multi I'd suggest changing to Multiplayer.

Under elements for 4 players; "and 1 element for the other 2 players".

2nd column:
*The placement of objectives is done at this time. should be The placement of objectives may be done at this time.

Page 4
Acquiring a new skill. I'd list these Alphabetically.

Page 5
Recruitment of Company Members
2nd paragraph, 1st sentence
"troop profiles from other factions with 2 AP that cost less

Vegabond
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  mallachain le Mer 19 Oct 2016 - 7:08

Vegabond a écrit:
mallachain a écrit:
2nd column:

This isn't true, because it depends on the scenario when the objectives are placed. They could be at different times during set up for different scenarios.
Good point!
So each of those sentances should be changed to something like this:
Objectives may be placed at this time, as determined by the specific scenario.

mallachain
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  Vegabond le Mer 19 Oct 2016 - 17:35

[quote="Vegabond"]Edits in Blue:

Page 6
Story:
3rd column 4th paragraph
"visibly armed companions watched."

3rd column 6th paragraph
"traveling companions." <- needs a period

Page 7

Alchemist:
2nd sentence
"3), one box after another" should be "one area after another"

Emissary:
2nd sentence
"but it can search an area" should be "but it can probe an area"

Vegabond
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  Vegabond le Mer 19 Oct 2016 - 18:18

Edits in Blue:

Page 10
Story:
1st column, 6th paragraph, last sentence
"to a small alcove she noticed during his search" should be "during her search"

1st column, 7th paragraph, last sentence
"Kernan is not my way." <- There should be a period.

2nd column, 5th paragraph, last sentence
"she says, looking Orph." should be "looking at Orph"

Page 11
1st column, 1st paragraph, last sentence
Should be "Miniatures can only be in contact with either the emissary or a chest at the end of a movement action, not both."

1st column, victory conditions
Should be "-1 VP for each Water document your characters have,"

story:
FOR LIFE (following) should be "FOR LIFE (continued)"

Vegabond
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  Vegabond le Mer 19 Oct 2016 - 19:20

Edits in Blue:

Page 13
story:
"FOR LIFE (following)" should be "FOR LIFE (continued)"

Page 15
Reveal
2nd sentence
"it is placed into play instead of the token" should be "it is placed into play replacing the token"

story:

story:
last paragraph
"In her eagerness to do its job," should be "In her eagerness to do her job,"

I don't know about leaving the sentence broken mid way from page 15 to 17. I think "Surprise was a good ally" should be moved to page 17.

Page 16
3rd column, 5th paragraph
"will be conducive, but may be for" should be "will be conducive, but it may be for"

Page 17
Emissary:
4th sentence
"(difficulty 15) with a dice bonus" should be "(difficulty 15) with a bonus die"

Victory conditions
last dash (-)
"wins 3 VP" should be "you earn 3 VP"

story:

2nd paragraph, 11th sentence
"Some acorns laying on the ground." should be "She feels acorns under her."

2nd paragraph, 13th sentence
"climbs her side and is rests on her shoulder." should be "climbs up her side and is rests on her shoulder."

Vegabond
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  mallachain le Mer 19 Oct 2016 - 20:38

Edits in red:
Page 10:
Szilard is spelled two way: Szilard and Szilárd. Pick one or the other.

Page 10, 1st column, 3rd paragraph:
There was no indication of his direction,
should be: There was no indication of their direction,

Page 10, 1st column, last paragraph:
not my way.
should be: not on my way.

Page 11, 1st column, 7th paragraph (Earth Document):
To steal the Earth document form the emissary
should be: To steal the Earth document from the emissary

Page 11, 2nd column, last sentence:
Assia would bring
should be: Assia will bring

Page 12, map caption:
Kumaraid suburbs, a monastery against the city's walls

Page 12, 3rd column, first sentence:
An hour had passed when two young triadics enter the chapel, she recognized them immediately.
should be: After an hour, two young triadics enter the chapel. She recognizes them immediately.

Page 13, 2nd column, first paragraph:
the streets had enabled
should be: the streets had enabled

mallachain
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  mallachain le Mer 19 Oct 2016 - 21:06

Edits in red:

Page 14, 2nd column, 4th paragraph:
The Sorhna played well.
should be: The Sorhna plays well.

Page 15, 2nd column, last sentence:
I agree. "Surprise was a good ally when she stole fruit" should be moved to page 17.

Page 16, 1st column, 2nd sentence:
Her flying squirrel pops of her hood
should be: Her flying squirrel pops out of her hood

Page 16, caption:
Ciarr arm, shore opposite Vespers
should be: Arm of the Ciar, the shore opposite Vespers

Page 16, 3rd column, 5th paragraph:
but may be for others also.
should be: but it may also be for others.

Page 16, token links:
sailors token:
should be: sailor tokens:

Page 17,1st column, 2nd paragraph:
The emissary must be within an inch of a sailor and attempt a MIN roll (difficulty 15) with a dice bonus.
should be: The emissary must be within an inch of a sailor to attempt a MIN roll (difficulty 15) with a bonus die.

Check the boarding area: you must
should be: Control the boarding area: you must

Page 17, 2nd column, 1st sentence:
Add: Surprise was a good ally when she stole fruit

mallachain
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  mallachain le Mer 19 Oct 2016 - 21:24

Edits in red:

Just noticed a consistency issue with the fluff text for each scenario:

Page 6, 1st paragraph, should be in italics to match the rest.
Page 8, Szilard - check spelling for consistency with page 10.
Page 8, 1st paragraph, should be in italics to match the rest.
Page 10, 1st paragraph, should be in italics to match the rest.
Page 14, 1st paragraph, should be in italics to match the rest.

Page 18, 1st column, 2nd paragraph:
They are left to their own imaginations and imagine all kinds of monsters in the waters they think they see or hear.
should be: They are left to their own imaginations and think they see or hear all kinds of monsters in the water.

Page 18, 2nd column, 4th paragraph:
At least they can see at a dozen yards.
should be: At least they can see at a dozen yards.

Page 18, 3rd column, 4th paragraph:
She had to find the Triadic to unravel this fathomless skein.
should be: She has to find the Triadic to unravel this fathomless skein.

Page 18, 3rd column, 5th paragraph:
Where they among those strange fishermen?
should be: Are they among these strange fishermen?

Page 18, 1st column, Scenery Elements:
It is recommended to use the
should be: We recommend you use the

mallachain
HACHE-HACHE
HACHE-HACHE

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 3 sur 7 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant